Antiox Berry / charged

1 4109 S. West Ave.Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:

I haven't even received the product (acai berry) and I'm already being charged the $87.13. I did order this product, but I changed my mind and cancelled it right away. Now they are saying they sent it to me. I'm welling to pay the shipping charge ($4.95), but not the 87.13 for something I didn't receive.
Also I'm told the product doesn't work anyway.

Comments

• De
      16th of Jul, 2009

Is happen to me, they take my money of my account $87.13 and supposed be it's a free trial for 14 days and never received the pills but i have a charge . end i call them and stay on the line for 4 hours when some one answer the phone was they give me hundred excuses that way i don't have my pills yet . How they cant take my money if i don't receive the pills yet???????????????? THI IS A FRAUD""""""""""""""""" WARNING'''''''''' I don't recommend this any one . DON'T BAY THE PILLS YOU NEVER GONNA GET.

• St
      22nd of Jul, 2009
    Antiox Berry - unauthorize charge on my cc
    Texas

I did a trial for which I was charged, but I canceled my order in April and now when I call or chat in line they tell me it is for Ravestal which is canceld and still charge my credit card for $78.53.
    I want my refund and how it is possible for these kind of "bussiness" to be allowed to function?

• Ri
      31st of Jul, 2009
    Antiox Berry - scamed
    Sarasota
    Florida

They offered me a free thirty day supply, less then a week the company wacked my account $82.17 plus international charges, I have a dispute claim filed with my bank which is " Regions Bank" they have assured me they will replace my funds after they complete their investigation in approx 10 business days. So if you have fallen victim to these ### contact your bank asap!. Who do we contact to have their web-site shut down?

5th of Aug, 2009
    Antiox Berry - Unauthorize chagre
    Po Box 54
    Smithfield
    Virginia

Something should be done about this scam. Ionly wanted the antiox berry product for 2.00 plus 1.95 shipping. I have not received any product, but I have received another $40.00 charge to my credit card. I was told I was not able to receive a refund because I did not call and cancel the order within the 15 day "trial period". How can I get my money back?

• Ya
      29th of Aug, 2009
    Antiox Berry - unauthorize charge on my cc
    Antiox Berry
    Phone: 8775452140
    acaiberry/detox.com

similar situation I ordered the free trail and got product, one week later new product arrive that I never requested or purchase from them my cc was charged $39.95 plus my bank fees for international fee I send the 2nd product back I have proof they received but until this date is been mission impossible to get this company to refund my money back, my bank is also having difficulty getting any respond from them BIG SCAM!!!