Antiox-Berry / Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card

Phone: 877-545-2140

While checking my bank statement I came upon a charge of $87.13 to Antiox-Berry that I had not authorized. I called the phone number - [protected] and spoke with a rep. Of course they couldn't find any information on my name, address or credit card number, but asked me to fax a copy of the bank statement showing the charge along with my name, address, phone and credit card number so they could check it out and would get back to me. I faxed the information they requested to who I was told was a supervisor - Zack Lawrence at fax number [protected]. I called my bank, but they can't do anything except cancel my card and issue another. I haven't heard back from Antiox-Berry yet. I have not received any merchandise, nor have I ordered anything from this company. I would love to get the $87.13 back into my account and see this company penalized. Noma

Comments

• 68
      9th of Jul, 2009
    Phone: 1-877-545-2140

I ordered the product for shipping only. It did nothing for me; I was about to return it when my checking account was debited for $87.13. I called the number associated with it and could not speak with anyone personnally. On the same day my account was also debited for $69.18 by a "company" Jun Pure Cleanse. That phone number says the office is closed no matter what time of day you call it.

• Ro
      13th of Jul, 2009
    Antiox-Berry
    Phone: 1-877-545-2140

Ordered free samples from this company and received the sample. Within two days after receiving the samples went online to check my banking account and found they had withdrew 87.13 without any permission and knowledge on my part. It was suppose to be a trial offer. This is totally unacceptable and would appreciate if you could assist me in getting theses funds returned to my account.

• Bl
      14th of Jul, 2009

I couldn't agree with you more, this company is a SCAM & after 2 days of trying to get through to "Customer Service" to speak with someone to demand they credit my account back, I was placed on hold for over 45 minutes & treated EXTREMELY RUDELY.

• Bl
      14th of Jul, 2009

"Antiox-Berry" BUYER BEWARE!

• Co
      15th of Jul, 2009

RIP OFF!!! never got the product but i got the BILL for it. No one has an answer for by bill for 83.18. My bank will deal with the transaction that i never received.

• Li
      16th of Jul, 2009
    antiox-berry
    606 HERITAGE DR
    Harleysville
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-828-6182

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD PENDING TODAY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $87.13 WHAT IS THIS FOR? NEVER ORDER ANY THING FROM UR COMPANY PLEASE STOP THIS CHARGE NOW! THANKS LINDA

16th of Jul, 2009

This has happened to me as well. I saw a "personal account" of someone online that used this product along with a colon cleans product and so I tried the free trial... after charging me the shpping a week later they both popped my account with an 83 dollar charge!!! Aww! is ther anything I can do???

• Je
      17th of Jul, 2009

and would like to know how you got your money back!

• Mk
      20th of Jul, 2009

Exactly the same thing happened to me today. My order was supposedly delivered on 7/18/09, however I've never seen it. Today, 7/20/09, my checking account has been charged $87.13 for this free trial. When I called their number and waited about 15 minutes to talk to a representative, I was told that because I didn't contact them within 15 days of my order and ask that the free trail period be extended because I hadn't received my free trial bottle, I was charged the full price for the "free" trial bottle. My guess is that the product doesn't work and they have to resort to illegal activities to make any money. I too would like to know how to get my money back.

21st of Jul, 2009

This is the biggest rip off scam I have ever seen. You receive your free sample, yeah right, and two days later you start getting charges drawn for your account. When you call they say you had a 14 day free trial. They did not tell you that the trail period started the day of the order not the day you receive their product. I am very upset and I will warn everyone about this rip off. Now I have a 70 cent charge for currance concersion. I hate that I was stupid enough to trust these people. Of course the bank can't do anything. I am so mad!!!

• Cm
      21st of Jul, 2009

Next time...READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!!!

• Cm

READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR

• Th
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I know what happen to you. You went on line and "thought" about ordering the th $1.00 trial offer and when you saw that you would be billed automatically for future orders rather you order them or not you did not participate in the free offer. You apparently said "screw that" and cancelled your process on line by NOT hitting submit. What happen was although you did not submit to be a customer they kept your information and sent the order anyway. I HAVE A QUESTION IF THE PRODUCT IS THAT GOOD THEN WHY DO THEY HAVE TO FORCE IT ON YOU. I have faced the same thing with my account. The company is nothing but thieves. I am in the process of seeing if the company can be charged with a federal crime since they are using the internet to commit the theft and the federal gov't runs the electronic commincations. ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO OR ANYTHING TO THESE GHOST COMPANIES ONLINE. CALL FIRST AND IF YOU DO NOT FIND A CONTACT NUMBER ON THE ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT. ----BEWARE__

T. HOLT--------CLEVELAND, OHIO

• Jd
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I have the same issue I tried the so call free sample next week I had charges pending I made sure I called to cancel I was assured that no money would be taken from my account they had nothing on file here I am now tring to get over $150.00 dollars back. Beware

• Tx
      24th of Jul, 2009

WELL I GOT THE PRODUCT 3 DAYS AGO AS WELL AND CHARGED LIKE ALL THE REST I CALLED THE COMPANY AND TALK TO A PERSON AND HE WAS JUST AS RUDE AND I ASKED TO TALK TO THE PERSON ABOVE HIM CAUSE THE MAN WOULD NOT SHUT HIS MOUTH LONG ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO ME AND PUT ON HOLD AND SO I RECALLED THEM AGAIN AND NOW NO ONE WILL ANSWER MY PHONE CALL. THEY CHARGE YOU THE 87 DOLLARS TO SHIP IT TO YOU AND NOT A TRAIL TO TRY THE PRODUCT. I SUGGEST NO ONE ORDER THIS FREE TRAIL YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCT. FREE TRIAL MY BUTT!!!

• Na
      25th of Jul, 2009

Wish I would have read these comments before I stupidly gave my credit info. I too ordered the "free" trial and was charged 82.31 without my permission. My bank wll put a credit thru and deal with these insects...

• Ka
      25th of Jul, 2009
    ACAI X3
    Lancaster
    California
    Phone: 661 945-1953

On 6/14/209 received a email for a trial of the above product and to pay only shipping of $2.79. When I rec'd a copy of my latest credit card billing I had a charge of$87.13 on 6/29/09 and another charge of $83.18 on 7/15/09. The ad that I ordered said nothing about signing for a monthly membership. When I contacted the company they said they would cancel the membership and would refund the charges after I returned the two shipments. I informed them that I have only received the sample and how could I return a product that I did not receive. I asked them to show proof of additional shipment which they could not give me at this time. This company is doing fraud in getting you to try the
    product.

26th of Jul, 2009

I order free sample on 7/20/09 so, I haven't got the sample when I check my account on line and notice they charge me twice for the
    shipping.
    Now I'll try to cancel the order from them, plus my accoutn was change for extra fee because the charge was from oversea.

• My
      28th of Jul, 2009

Without giving any approval I was charged the $87.31 as well. These free sample giveaways are a real rip off !!! Now its going to be a hassle to get the charge reversed.

• Pb
      29th of Jul, 2009

I agree with you the complaints above. I got my statement today and saw a charge for $82.97 totalled and did not receive anything except a sample which I did receive. The sample was suppose to be for $.99 the cost of shipping and handling. There was an additional $3.95 attached for that same order. I feel bad because I just disputed two charges yesterday and now I have 2 more to dispute. I am contacting the bank to put a stop on all of these charges hopefullly without too much hassle. These ads really were misleading.

PBG