Anti-Virus XP 2008 / Scam-Fraud-Ripoff

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
This window popped up on my computer saying it was infected and my computer slowed down. Pop up said it would eliminate all virus/spyware and speed up my computer, so I proceeded with the purchase. The following was charged to my credit card:

Aug.11/08 ALLBILLING.NET [protected] $61.30
Aug.11/08 ALLBILLING.NET [protected] $30.63
Aug.11/08 ALLBILLING.NET [protected] $40.86

I was unable to properly load the product and contacted the 'support dept' who promptly responded telling me how to properly install. This product crashed my computer and it was quite costly to repair. 'Bob' from the support dept. was very quick to respond to my email about how to properly install, however he and the support dept. appear to have disappeared as I have sent 4 emails to that dept without a response. These losers are too damn lazy to get a real job, instead they sit on their fat ### and rip off hard working people. Also I have tried to contact ALL BILLING and guess what they can't be contacted unless you are their customer another SCAM.

What can one do to get their money back??? or are we hard working people going to continue to support these lazy no good bx@7%x$'s.

Pissed off from Canada.
Pa

Comments

20th of Aug, 2008
i want my money back from allbilling.net, i was scam into thinking i was buying AVG anti virus protection, but that is not the case, i was billed 5times
$40.64
$40.64
$50.81
$30.46
$60.98
+ fees and bank charges. i need someone urgent to contacted me regarding this matter urgent.
  25th of Aug, 2008
Well i just have the same problem and i send a Email to support@allbilling.net to have back my money but it remain without answered so i don't knopw what to do i lost about 400 euro just for a antis virusxp2008 i would like to find them and to bring them to court so if you find a way to contact then let me know N
  26th of Aug, 2008
I also want my money back. I was scammed for $135.09 AUS. for the same anti virus CRAP.
Ti
  27th of Aug, 2008
my son ordered one antivirus protection plan on my credit card and we have been billed for 3 plans. We are not able to contact allbilling and are searching for a way to remove the two extra charges.
Ed
  27th of Aug, 2008
yea, I did the same thing and i got ripped off and this piece of crap does not even work. I spent $109.00 out of my own pocket because i thought it was worth it. That money came out of my savings for college!!
Ki
  28th of Aug, 2008
Be careful installing "free" software next time. Oh, and never pay anything through the internet with your credit card... All I can say is one word, dumb.
Ar
  28th of Aug, 2008
the product didn't do anything for my computer had to buy a better product compatible to my computer from a another company
Ru
  1st of Sep, 2008
A friend down load antivirusxp 2008 its jam his computer he cancel the creidit card rightaway the question now is how do you get rid of the problem
Ca
  12th of Sep, 2008
I have had the same complaints above. I used the abti-viruspx2008 for about a week then it completely disappeared with a lot of my features.

I am a senior citizen and that took a big chunk out of my ss check and now I am told I am going to have to buy a new computer but can't afford to. Sure will have a lot of lonely hours to spend.
Ti
  14th of Sep, 2008
for got my lic #
Ri
  14th of Sep, 2008
they scmmed me out of 40 us...
Tb
  15th of Sep, 2008
How do I get rid of the Antivirus 2008 scam off my computer? It won't remove from my programs. Any suggestions? NOrton doesn't seem to take care of it.
Ke
  16th of Sep, 2008
does not work, just interferes with my computer, please removeit and make a refund
Th
  16th of Sep, 2008
are proction is not working when we put in the license number, we don't know why?
the warning is still popng up on the screen so we can't see the background picture.
Mi
  18th of Sep, 2008
These mother ###ers. I think they are the ones that infected my computer. Then there is no way to clean it up unless you buy their software. I ran 4 other antivirus and the same result. The program you install cant even be uninstalled. I think the program is the virus and as long as you paid it will keep you clean. I am now reformatting my computer because of this ###. It has slowed down my computer.
everyone should call their credit card company and tell them its fraud
Fo
  18th of Sep, 2008
get your antivirusxp2008 off my computor now dont want very unproffessional of your company to force this crap on people. very angry right now so just get your junk off my computor please...
Fo
  18th of Sep, 2008
bottom feeding son of a ### will come back to all involved
Ra
  19th of Sep, 2008
Cannot get off of my computer? How do i remove this thing?
Ro
  19th of Sep, 2008
Thank goodness for your comments. I have a problem and Nortons responce was I was "SECURE". I was just about to order this ripoffs stuff but thanks to your comments I will not. Bob Cochran (cochranrobert98@yahoo.com)
Ro
  19th of Sep, 2008
Anyone out there that can help me get this Pop Up off my computer? Bob (cochranrobert98@yahoo.com)