ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE / INTERNET FRAUD

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Ordered anti virus software - received a link that I could not download, phone disconnected - never received reply to my emails. Reported a stop payment to american express

Ly

Comments

• Ca
      24th of Oct, 2008

i purchased on line an antivirus which should of been 45.00 pounds and when i went to my bank and got a statement they had taken out 80.00 pounds out of my account. Although i tried to email the company to try and cancel the transaction minutes later after trying to down load the antivirus i was unable to send an email, when i tried i got a message from postmaster@hotmail.com, stating that my my message was not delivered. The company that it ordered the software from is support@secure.avpayment.com.
    Is there anything i could do to get my money back. Please help

• Je
      3rd of Dec, 2008

My Credit card has been charged for software I never used or ordered!I want a refund!

• Pa
      19th of Nov, 2009
    simple. com

left with no anti virus for my computar but took my money.given my private data to companies being harrassed several times a day by companies wanting me to buy there products.i now need to change my home number again because of this.

• Ga
      18th of Mar, 2010
    Trend micro
    Wisconsin

I canceled the ant virus software and removed it from my desk top. I was charged $39.95 for the product on my last credit card bill. I no longer have the software installed and I have purchased another anti virus protection protect. I would like the charges reversed.

• He
    ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE - unauthorized charge to my acct
    DRI Trend Micro Order
    Orlando, Florida
    larryhel1@bellsouth.net

I have a charge on my debit account that I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM...HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ANY CUSTOMER
    WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT?...TAKE THE CHARGE OF 62.95 OFF MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY ...I WILL PURSUE THIS WITH THE PROPER
    AUTHORITIES IF YOU DONT...DONT EVER USE MY DEBIT ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION...I WISH NEVER TO DO
    BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY FROM THIS POINT ON...THE PROPER THING WOULD HAVE BEEN TO CONTACT ME PERSONALLY AND OBTAIN
    MY PERMISSION...BY THE AMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS I JUST READ ONLINE, YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO MANY OTHER CLIENTS BEFORE...
    WHAT HORRIBLE TACTICS YOUR COMPANY HAS...DID IT EVER CROSS YOUR BUSINESS MINDS THAT YOU ARE CHARGING A CUSTOMER'S DEBIT
    ACCOUNT A CHARGE THAT THAT INNOCENT CLIENT MIGHT NOT HAVE COUNTED ON AND AS A RESULT IT CAN BOUNCE OTHER OUTSTANDING
    TRANSACTIONS?????

• Bu
      4th of Dec, 2010

you gave me a great laugh lady :P thank the lord for people like you

• Xn

hahahaha

• Ha
      11th of Jan, 2011
    Dri-Trend

Dri-Trend charged my VISA card, $35.95. I didn't authorize this charge. I filed a dispute with Capital One. If you try to contact Dri-Trend you just get the phone machine runaround.

6th of Dec, 2011
    DRI Trend Micro
    Nashua
    New Hampshire

I have tried to access their website to remove this so call automatic order. According to what I found my license had expired and the autobill had been terminated, but I still had a $98.95 charge on my credit card dated 17 November. 2011. Their website does not provide a telephone number - how do I contact them to get a refund?

• Sc
      6th of Dec, 2011

You must write them to "support@music-crawler.com " . be sure that you claim them through this e-mail address to get record and also write to that on-line bank to get refund . Also don't forget to cooperate with your bank.

Good luck~