anti virus 360 / SCAM

THIS COMPANY SCAMMED 80.00 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.SOMEHOW IT GOT ON MY COMPUTER AND I COULD NOT ACCESS ANY SITE UNTIL I PURCHASED ANTI VIRUS 360.ONCE I PURCHASED IT I COULD THEN GET ONLINE BUT I COULD NEVER REGISTER OR ENTER KEY CODE TO ACCESS ANTIVIRUS 360.I SPENT MONEY ON SOMETHING I DID NOT RECEIVE.NOW I CANNOT FIND A WAY TO GET AHOLD OF THIS COMPANY.NO PHONE NUMBER, NO ONLINE ADDRESS THAT I CAN FIND.I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Comments

• De
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    anti virus 360 - didnt recieve product
    antivirus360
    Arkansas
    luvcokacola@yahoo.com

dint recieve product was charged81.90 instead of 57.95 and cant contact company to cancel was told i had 30 days to cancel

3rd of Mar, 2009

Anti-Virus 360 is actually malware. I don't know if it was installed on your computer and falsely stated you had viruses and told you that you needed to buy the product to remove them or if you downloaded it intentionally...

Antivirus 360 is a brand new fake spyware remover, program with evil intent. Parasite, as many of its kind, tries to push user into purchasing of a licensed version with falsified threats. The name Antivirus 360 sounds very similar to respected security tool Norton 360 by Symantec. Application makes its own way into user’s computer via trojan Zlob or by manual download. After installation, parasite, flood user with numerous pop-ups with imaginary virus infections and system risks. After these notifications Antivirus360 advertises as an effective program that is able to fix all these problems, and of course it is paid one. Program is very dangerous, it mark windows files as an infections or serious threats. The main purpose of it is to show pop-ups and suck money. About fixing of infections you can forget it wasn’t created for that. As a parasite, Antivirus360 can do many serious problems for users, slowdown computer, limit connection of internet, increase loses of personal data and even brake your machine. I recommend you scan your system with reputable spyware remover programs to avoid problems. I'd suggest Trend Micro Antivirus or Spysweeper antispyware.

• Pi
      5th of Mar, 2009

First of all, you didn't have a good anti-virus program on your computer to begin with. If you had, none of this would have happened to you. Anti-Virus 360 is malware, not any sort of a anti-virus program at all. What you paid for was to have this crap removed from your system. You're completely right when you say that they scammed you, but not in the sense you're refering to. All they want is your money, and in exchange, they will remove their program from your machine. Do yourself a favor and invest in some real protection, get Kaspersky or NOD32, they are two of the best. Secondly, don't pay for anything on the Internet with your debit card/checking account. If something like this were to happen if you had payed with a credit card, you could dispute it with them and have them refund your money. Even PayPal is bad, because even if they find if your favor, they only refund your money if the other person had money in their PayPal account and the scammers are quick to have it removed...so just a credit card in the future and you're a lot better off. Oh, and if something tells you to buy this program because you have a virus, it is the virus!

• Gi
      7th of Mar, 2009

Completely agree with poster above. Get some real antivirus... And contact your bank and ask for Credit card change, as the scammers know your CC number for now.
    The good news is that some of the makers are already sued.

• Ta
      26th of Mar, 2009

I have experienced the very same thing. Pd 80.00 dollars and the antivirus 360 just disappeared. What a rip off I still do not have an anti virus and my money is gone.I was able to locate the so called file in my documents but when i clicked on the file it disappeared again I was able to locate the av360 file thru a search. I do have another application on my computer that repairs problems I am not sure but I do believe it is the only reason my computer is still working today.

• Mi
      26th of Mar, 2009

I purchased Anti-virus 360 for $49.99 and was billed$79.90.Then my computer was over run by XP police adware.Now I don't know where to turn.

• Vi
      11th of Apr, 2009

Same thing here. It just popped up and wouldn't go away until I bought it. Now it won't even let me access my bank, cc companies or just about anything through IE, I have to use Fire Fox, which is not a big deal, just inconvenient since everything is on Explorer. I used a credit card so I can get the payment stopped, but how do I get it to uninstall if I can't even find it in my programs.

• Bb
      18th of Apr, 2009

Hi they got me aswell, and im in Switzerland! i saw on the Google that it is someone in Russia that is sending these Antivirus 360!These Russians are rich now they must have got Millions from this Scam!
    i fell for it to it was all over my screen and i paid in there system thinking it was comming from my computer!
    that was 1.5 months ago and then this week it came up again this antivirus360 that i had to pay again, i stupidly again try to pay but this time the site was not working i presume the Authouritis blocked them!
    i realised when i went into google there were all these sights on how to remove the Antivirus 360, which i was shocked because i was trying to find there website to pay again! it just came up Bad news, i managed to remove it from my computer myself, but there were these sights like spydoctor that said it will be impossible to remove and i would have to pay money for the removal i nearly got sucked in to that, ### its dangerous out there!

• Mh
      18th of Aug, 2009

Is this still on internet? Where do I get Kaspersky or NOD32? I don't want to buy on internet. Thanks