Anti Aging Store / unauthorized payments

1 Mauritius Review updated:

I HAVE NEVER USED OR HEARD OF THIS SITE UNTILL MONEY WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT TWO LARGE SUMS FOR WHAT I DONT KNOW THE BANK HAS FROZEN MY ACCOUNT AND THE FRAUD DEPT. ARE NOW DEALING WITH IT, I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BECAUSE THEY GOT HOLD OF MY DETAILS FROM SOMEWHERE, THEY ARE DOING THIS TO MANY PEOPLE SO PLEASE BE ON YOUR GUARD. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LOW LIFE THEIVES WHO HAVE NO REGARD FOR HARD WORKING DECENT PEOPLE.

More Anti Aging Store Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      Aug 04, 2011

I DONT EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT I JUST LOOKED AT PRODUCTS SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND LOW AND BEHOLD YESTERDAY TWO SUMS OF £79-94 WHERE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IVE HAD TO FREEZE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND ITS NOW BEING DEALT WITH BY FRAUD DEPT AS I DID NOT GIVE ANY OF MY BANK DETAILS SO BE VERY AWARE OF THIS . I DONT KNOW WHY NOTHINGS BEING DONE TO STOP THIS KIND OF THEFT ITS DISGRACEFUL. I HOPE THEY GET WHATS COMING TO THEM, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LOW LIFE THIEFS THERE SCAM WILL SOON WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH THEM SO PEOPLE PLEASE BE VERY AWARE!!!

• La
      Nov 08, 2011

I would like to complain about a company who's been taking an unauthorized payment from my account. I have reported this to my bank in Sept after a second unauthorized payment and my bank said that it takes 31 days to be able to stop this payment. Its now November and this company has taken the third payment from my account. Please, could somebody help me stop this problem, I beg you.

• La
      Nov 08, 2011

Can somebody help me out from this scam (anti-aging store Mauritius). They have been taking unauthorized payment from my account since August and every month now. I have reported this to my bank in September and they said that it will take 31 days to be able to stop this fraud activity. Until now they're still taking money from my account. Altogether they have taken the amount of £251.75 and if this won't stop they will try and get more money from my account.