anti age Resveratrol / unauthorised credit card charge

antiage resv
Phone: 18002330968
They offered me a free trial all I had to pay was the postage, Then they charged me 87.13 two more times on my credit card and sent me more vitamins I returned the vitamins and they will not reverse my charges. I have called them 3 times on this.I did not authorrize them to keep charging me on my credit card. Sheryl

A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
I was also ripped off on the Resveratrol ultra and another bottle, different name, with the exact same ingredients. I did not order these and did not authorize the charges of $87.13 for each bottle.
I called the number on the box and talked to a "non-American" speaking man and asked him what this was and he told me I had ordered it. I told him I was having a hard time understanding him and could I talk to his supervisor. He put me on hold for about 30 seconds and came back on. I asked "didn't I just speak to you?" He informed me, " he was the supervisor". I demanded that the two charges be reversed ASAP. He said they could not do that. I asked why, since I did not order the products and why would I order two bottles of the exact same ingredient, with two different names. He finally said if I returned the products, he would reverse the charges.
I have returned the two bottles, that I did not order in the first place, and had to pay postage myself. I then went to my bank and told them what happened and they put a stop to the charges and I signed a paper if this company tried to charge anything, they had a block on it.