Anti-Age Access & Skincare Todaymoney taken from my account

I ordered a sample of from Nature Berry for weight loss in August, & the deal was just pay for the postage. Now 3 months later, there has been a large amount taken from my account, from Anti-Age Access & Skincare Today, I was under the impression that if it worked (which it didn't for me) then I would be able to order more. The amount of $141.35 + $141.35 twice has been taken from my account which i am not happy about. & also received nothing at all. Please contact me to let me know about this problem.
Thanks Jan Charnock

More Anti-Age Access & Skincare Today Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      Oct 12, 2009

Same thing happen to me . Dont know what to do.

• Mi

Same here 2 x $131

Mike
    Blackburn Australia

• Kl
      Oct 12, 2009

Same here 2 X $119.02 from two companies we've never hear of and did not order from.
    Are following up with credit card company... Very Unhappy about this!

Oct 12, 2009

Me too!!! Rang my bank to find out what to do and all they can do is cancele my card, but I want my money back.

Oct 13, 2009

Same for me in Denmark. They took 3 x $ 119, 02, this is 3 differente companies that I have never ordert something from.
    DERMA SOLUTIONS +[protected], BEAUTY SCULPT + [protected], ANTI-AGE ACCESS +[protected]

But last month I did order some Acaiberry detox and Life cleanse, I payed 3 x $ 5.77 for shipping.

• Dc
      Oct 13, 2009

Same here! I ordered 1 bottle of FREE Agedefy and they have taken 4x$138.88 and 4x$4.10. I am contacting my bank and they will get the money back for me! This has happend to me before so you would think I would have learned but NO! Stupid idiot that I am! YES! The bank got the money back for me the last time and it will again but I may need to change my Account Number so don't worry ladies, Call your bank as soon as possible and they will get the money back! My bank in the CBA.

Oct 13, 2009

wow i did the same thing and this is exactly what has happened to me.

Oct 14, 2009

This also happened to me! I ordered off:

for acaiberry and also

for the colon flush.

About a month later i was looking on my bank statements online and realised that someone had ordered something off Anti-Age Access and also Dermasolutions!!

They had taken £76.86 x 2 plus £1.50 x 2 for debit card service charge.

Hope this is helpful

• Ak
      Oct 14, 2009

mercy, i've been duped as well, they took 2 times of £76.96 from my account.called my bank and they have cancelled my card.how stupid i was to believe in this scam. beware ladies.

Oct 15, 2009

I ALSO ORDER ACAI BERRY FREE OF CHARGE AND A MONTH LATER I FOUND A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE THAT MY CARD
    WAS USED FROM ANTI-AGE ACCESS FOR 80.70 EUROS

• Ka
      Oct 15, 2009

On September I order for a free product demonstration only charged the shipping, one month after I arrived in my card account a charge for the total of $ 460.798.86 dollars which is equivalent to 264 U.S. Very Unhappy about this! I think the ultimate lack of seriously and I will institute a lawsuit against the company if they do not give solution to my case in the next 24 hours for theft

• Ka
      Oct 15, 2009

en el mes de septiembre ordene una demostracion gratuita del producto cobraban solo el envio, un mes despues me llega en la cuenta de mi tarjeta un cobro por el total de $ 460.798.86 pesos, lo que nos Equivale a 264 me parece el colmo la falta de SERIEDAD Y voy a instaurar una demanda contra la compañia si no le dan solucion a mi caso en las proximas 24 horas por robo

Oct 15, 2009

I also order acai berry detox and life cleanse for only shiping in august and i lost two days ago 50$ and 25$ - together 75$. i had only 90$ on my credit card, because i don't use this often. I stopped this card. I'm spitting nails that i lost my money, but i'm happy thay i lost only 75$, not more than 250$. Joanna, Poland

• Os
      Oct 16, 2009

This has happened to me too...I orderd the berry detox and the colon clensers at shiping costs and they have now charged me twice for 81.26Euro. Now i have bloccked my card and will contest the amount to my bank. What a fraud they are ruining the market like that. But i'm sure they will pay for it in some way or another.

Oct 17, 2009

I own a website called anti-aging-access.com

It is an informational website that does not sell anything.

And yet, many people conned by Anti-Age Access & Skincare Today are confusing my company for this other one!

Please think before sending innocent people like myself complaining and abusive emails. It does not take a genius to see that my site has nothing to do with this scam one.

For those of you scammed by this other company, my sympathies. It's the ones that contact me that I really worry about - they are the ones who need to upgrade their brain or they'll be conned by every company out there that is looking to do so.

Good luck and all the best

Chris

• Re
      Oct 18, 2009

I too have just looked at my bank statements and have had 2 amounts of $132.74 taken from my account. I work for the bank and I will file a lawsuit if I dont get my mony back!

Oct 18, 2009

Robbing ### will pay, cause they took 4 x $ 86.13 off me in the same day, sent my card over limit and incurred me more charges. No one ###s with me like that, Im on the next flight to Canada to sort these ###ers out. Wish me luck

Oct 18, 2009

it happened to me too, i did cancel the free order thing but one month later they took 131$ without my permission and without even receiving the damn thing

Oct 18, 2009

This a fraudulous company, steeling people's money around the world.

• Le
      Oct 19, 2009

Will be talking to my bank today as have had £76.95 taken from my account. I also ordered the detox tablets and paid for postage only. What a con, if bank can't get my money back will have to find another way...

• Om
      Oct 20, 2009

Did anyone try ringing the Trading Planet Ltd Company who dispatches the acai berry detox and life cleanse in Bristol? I just checked my credit card statements and I was fooled as well?

• Pa
      Oct 22, 2009

Yep. same here. I ordered a free sample of weight loss product and agreed to pay the postage. My VISA account has been charged twice now for the USD119.02 for the product which i believed to be free. Has anyone had any luck contacting them. Whats the best plan of action?? New Zealand is a wee bit far away to go knocking on their door!

Pam

• He
      Oct 22, 2009

Well I was dumped myself along with my daughter...this sucks big time how is one supposed to try something new and not thinking that they are going to get taken...Bank has been advised and yup credit card cancelled and new one open...

• Na
      Oct 23, 2009

The same story for me... this is a debit visa card, and I did not authorise this transaction but it went through anyway. Is Anti-age Access connected to Acai-berry and effective Cleanse? Because i only gave them authorisation for a trial product from both companies. I will be calling both to ask them how Anti-age Access got my card details, i feel they are responsible for exposing me to anti-age access. I will also call my bank and make sure they know that this was an unauthorised transaction. I believe that some banks can reverse transactions. Wish me luck.

Oct 23, 2009

hola mi me sucedio lo mismo que clase de compañia ase eso y juegas con las iluciones de las personas para estafarlas la verda no se voy hacer por que la verdada son mas de $360 dolares y no se como me resolveran eso por que yo no autorice ese pago y me preocupa mucho por que yo no tengo trabajo en estos momentos solo quiero una solucion a este problema.Roxi

• Ve
      Oct 24, 2009

hi i got done to and just looked at the TERMS & CONDITIONS ... bad news .!!!

" 1. Beginning on the day that You place an order for a product ("Product") from the Website, Your fifteen (15) day Free Trial period begins ("Free Trial Period"). The Free Trial Period is calculated in calendar days, not business days. At the end of your 15 day trial period you will be charged GBP 69.

2. You will be shipped a thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered. Generally, Your Product is shipped 3 to 5 days after placing Your order. Delivery time is subtracted from Your Free Trial Period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your Free Trial Period. If You want to extend Your Free Trial Period due to slow postal delivery or delayed pickup, You must call Our Customer Service Department at +[protected]. Reasonable requests (as determined by LB LFP Internet Ltd.) to extend Your Free Trial Period generally will be granted.

3. If You are satisfied with the Product and wish to continue to receive the Product on a monthly basis, You need do nothing else. Upon the expiration of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be billed for the full cost of the Product that You ordered (i.e., a thirty day supply).

4. On the thirtieth day following the date You first ordered Your Product, LB LFP Internet Ltd. will send you another thirty (30) day supply of the Product, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed for the Product.

5. Unless You cancel this service, every thirty (30) days thereafter LB LFP Internet Ltd. will send you an additional thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed for the Product.
    6. If You are not satisfied with the Product and wish to cancel future deliveries of the Product, You must call Our Customer Service Department at +[protected] prior to the expiration of the Free Trial Period and cancel Your order. You need not return the Product to LB LFP Internet Ltd. if You cancel within the Free Trial Period.
    Please note, if You fail to call us prior to the expiration of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be charged for the Product that was shipped to You.

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF PRODUCT THAT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU, AND FUTURE SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCT, IF YOU FAIL TO NOTIFY US TO STOP SUPPLYING THE PRODUCT TO YOU "

This a company, steeling people's money around the world. AND IT F*@ing legal !!!

Oct 26, 2009

Hi

I also paid for postage on supplements and have just had £76.81 and £76.86 taken from my account I am very angry at this as i have not received anything and i no longer want anything and these are large amounts of money which I cannot afford to lose. Can i add this was debited from my account two days in succession. I am disabled as well as a carer for my husband. These people are totally out of order.

Oct 26, 2009

This Acai berry and life cleanse cost £3.62 in postage. I had forgotton to cancel but they had not forgotton to debit my account for £76.86 and £76.81 for two days in succession this is a fraudulent company can anyone give me a telephone no or website where i can get hold of these people. Their product does not work and i would like my money back as i have not received anything for it and i dont want anything for it. I am registered disabled and am also a carer for my husband I cannot afford to lose this amount of money.

I am furious but have since cancelled my card, but it seems not before this company has removed my cash.

• Ni
      Oct 27, 2009

same here i have had 2 payments of 139 dollars taken from my account. has anyone a contact to get in touch with these people for my refund?

• Mr
      Oct 27, 2009

I have just had $600 NZ out on my credit card from this dishonest outfit. Bank have cancelled my card and will try to claim it back . This was my first ever buy from an out of kiwi company & NEVER again will i ever deal with overseas company. Kathy NZ

• Mr
      Oct 27, 2009

I have been charged 3 times this month from Skincare today, bank has stopped my card and am putting in a claim as well.Almost $600 NZ. I hope they get done BIG time for fraud. We all work hard to earn our $s .So good luck everone . Cathy NZ

Oct 27, 2009

There is some more information and advice about this scam on this website:

Oct 27, 2009

Where to file a complaint about this scam:

www.econsumer.gov

This CPA network is promoting the Life CLeanse scam:

Blue Phoenix Network
    265 Canal St. Suite 509
    New York, NY
    Phone: 877.264.8387

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=%22life+cleanse%22&=

Oct 29, 2009

same here i have been conned, i also oreded aciberry and colonflush and 2 months later i have had 2 x £77.56 taken from my account. i am worried now if my bank will give me my money back. how can we stop this happening to any more inocent people?

Oct 30, 2009

I ordered a sample of from Nature Berry for weight loss in August, & the deal was just pay for the postage. Now 3 months later, there has been a large amount taken from my account, from Anti-Age Access & Skincare Today, I was under the impression that if it worked (which it didn't for me) then I would be able to order more, (I stil have the rest of the pills as it didnt work first week so I stoped taking). The amount of $119.02 + $119.02 twice has been taken from my account which i am not happy about. & also received nothing at all.as It was a sample and we were not bound to to pay any thing other then postage, card nr was taken only for postage and handling which we have paid already, we will request you get our money back as its tootle rip-off Please contact us to let us know about this problem. I am writing from Danmark

• Lo
      Oct 30, 2009

A mi me pasa lo mismo reviso mi estado de cuenta de tarjeta de credito y me vienen un descuento en el mismo dia de 3 x 80.17 euros y yo lo unico k habia ordenado son dos muestras gratis una de Acai Berry y otra de life cleans por valor cada una de 3.96 solo por gastos de envio ...asi k me tocara ir a l Banco a ver k se puede hacer ALUCINO¡¡¡¡

• Ke
      Nov 02, 2009

Me too! This stinks, I only had credit of $30 left on my card so they took $28.50! My work coluege also got sucked into this scam but she had $700 worth of charges to her card! Somones got to investigate this further.

Nov 04, 2009

Wow, seems like a lot of people have been dupped by this scam - i too ordered a sample of the product (Acai berry & life cleanse) & have had money disappear from my credit account - 2 amounts of $143.82 . I was under the impression that this was a sample & if it worked & i wanted to order more i could do so...it didn't & I didn't & now they are debiting my card every month...what a rip-off!!! Have been in touch with my bank & they are tryin to get my money back - but i'm not sure that that will happen. I am on a pension & that money was already accounted for & now i'm behind with my bills. Please, if you can do anything about this scam let me know.

Nov 06, 2009

hola a mi tambien me ha pasado algo parecedo solo que yo ya tengo 4 cargos de 80€ a la targeta, alguien me puede ayudar y decirme como hago para q degen de pasarme los cargos

menudos sinverguenza