Anthony / reference no:BMW:[protected]/23

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I got this e-mail. And I did call that number some one answer but don't speak english very well. Also I emailed him and he did respond to my email !!!

You are a winner of 450, 000.00GBP & new BMW 5 Series Car.Contact
Johnson cole Email:johnsoncole_claimsdept@live.com, Phone number:+[protected]
You are required to send your full name, contact info and reference no:BMW:[protected]/23,
Mr.Kesenne Stefan
BMW GROUPS, UK

This is the response I got
Hello,
I am in receipt of your email and my Phone number is:+[protected].
You can call at anytime.
Thanks
Johnson Cole

Is this real ?????????? reply at mdresearch2003@yahoo.com

Ro

Comments

• Kw
      15th of Nov, 2009
    Anthony - fRAUDULENT USE OF NAME OF BANK& PROMISE
    France

DEAR SIR/MADAM

MY FRIEND HAS SPENT ALL HIS ECONOMY 6500EUROS ON A FRAUDULENT BANK PROMISE BUT HAS NEVER SEEN THE PROMISED AMOUNT. TODAY, THEY CLAIM HIM ANOTHER SUM/ AMOUNT TO BE PAID AGAIN BEFORE COLLECTING THE DUED AMOUNT. I, PERSONALY KNOW THIS IS FRAUDULENT AND FALSE BUT MY FRIEND STILL BELIEVES.PLZ LET ME NOW IF THIS BANK EXISTS REALLY AT THE MENTIONED ADDRESS AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO ARREST THESE THIEVES. THE PROBLEM IS WE LIVE IN FRANCE AND CANNOT DO ANYTHING FROM HERE.
    MANY THAKS IN ADVANCE

MR ANTHONY

8th of May, 2013
    Anthony - POKER GAME CALLED DOBLED POKER
    quality design
    954-562-9692
    Halladale
    Florida

I play everyday band have lost over a trillion so realize how and the computer is not woking .I never get a chance to bet.
    If I want to call but the time real fast to to call its already cut me off, i have a lot of momey snf if you look see the money I spent and mostly this money is not lost i JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO CALL AND THE WINDOW CLOSES ON ME BEFORE i CAN MOVE THE CURSUR.tHIS GAME IS NOT WORKING RIGHT AND ITS TAAKING ALL MY MONEY.
    AI BELEIVE YOU OWE ME A EIMBURSEMENT.
    i REALLY ENJOY THE GAME BUT OTHER PEOPLE ARE COMPLAING ALSO ITS OUT OF HAND i HAVE SPENT OVER A FORTUNE THIS WEEK AND PLEASE RIMBURSE ME SOME OF THE THE MILLIONS i HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF ITS NOT RIGHT HELP ME.i SPENT A FORTNE.i NEVER HAD A CHANCE NY E-MAIL ajquality@comcast .net

• Br
      8th of May, 2013

What's with the moobs shot?

• Li
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Anthony - Anthony Perry selling dogs on Hoobly from Louisburg, NC
    Louisburg
    North Carolina

Anthony is supposedly selling Boerboels, Bandoggs, Cane Corsos, Presa Canarios. He's a fraudster. He took my money and I never heard from him again. The name may not be his real name but buyers beware.