Anthony DecoratorsServices i am complain about my account been blocked by badoo

Good day my name is Esther onyinye, my account was blocked by badoo i was online d colom keep on showing to me that i should update my account which i did for two times or may be the update i updated my account is countless to my greatest suprise after a day or two i logge in to my account i was told my account is blocked, please can some body help me out please reactivate my account i have been writting messages calling customer care no reply please open my badoo account my email [protected]@gmail.com my phone number [protected]

Anthony Decorators

• Updated by Esther onyinye, Jan 28, 2017

Good day my name is Esther onyinye My account was blocked by badoo i was online messages keep coming that i should update my account which i updated my account two times i logged out on logging in to my account on badoo i was told that my account has been blocked y please can some body help me i have been writting messages and calles to badoo but no reply badoo please and please reactivate my account thanks my email [protected]@gmail.com phone no [protected]

Jan 27, 2017

More Anthony Decorators Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Mar 13, 2017

Hi Esther!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. According to our records, there was a violation of our Terms and Conditions and Community Guidelines in your previous profile in the past. Therefore, your current profile has now been blocked as well.

You can read our Guidelines via the following link: http://badoo.com/guidelines/.

Please be informed that our decision can not be changed.