Antennax.com / Wrong product / terrible customer service

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered an antenna, their website states that they have online installation instructions and they don't. Received the incorrect antenna, (Wrong connections) had to return the product at my expense, they received it a week ago and i still have not received my refund. Terrible customer service. The only way to contact them is by email as there is no phone number listed.

Comments

• Ta
      5th of Nov, 2011
    AntennaX - Shipped wrong product
    AntennaX

Avoid company at all costs! Shipped wrong product. Terrible customer service.

• Lo
      14th of Feb, 2015

Same here. I ordered a 13" antenna for my Dodge Ram 1500, and the delivered package even stages "Fits Dodge Ram 1500" but the fittings are all incorrect. The one fitting I need to make this fit was NOT included, but the GM and "imports" fittings were included. WTH? And it drives me nuts that they do NOT have a phone number to call for quick support.

• To
      10th of Aug, 2016

I ordered a power antenna mast last month. The one AntennaX sent didn't fit. It didn't even look like the photo on their web site. I went to their web site to arrange a return and there is no phone number, only an email address. I sent two emails, and got no response. I then mailed back the useless antenna to the address provided on their web site. (another $8.20 spent) I received a notice from the USPS that they were unable to deliver to that address.

I have never heard a peep from AntennaX. I filed a complaint with the better business borough in Florida, but I don't expect AntennaX to respond to the complaint as they are not a member of the BBB. (no surprise there)

I ended up going to the dealer and buying an OEM replacement mast. It cost more, but I received the correct product that fits and functions perfectly. I can not figure out how AntennaX stays in business. They seem like a total fraud to me. Avoid this company!

• Ph
      24th of Jul, 2017

I have the same experience. I ordered a replacement antenna mast that they specify fits my car. The antenna mast that I received was way too narrow and obviously wrong. After contacting them via email, they state that they only have the one size and that I can send it back to them on my own dime. I wish I would have avoided dealing with this company. I believe they know that their products don't fit all the cars they have listed so they make you pay to ship the products back to them so they don't lose any money on the deal.

• Ri
      30th of Nov, 2017

I will never buy from AntennaX again. I ordered an antenna for my truck. When it arrived and I put it on it did not fit. It was not flush and the base of the antenna was larger than the base on my truck. I reached out to AntennaX with the problem and asked if they could provide me with another option that would fit better. I never heard back from them. I have emailed them a total of 5 times and never heard back from them. This is the crappiest customer service I have dealt with when buying an item online. DO NOT BUY FROM ANTENNAX UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE MONEY!!!

• St
      18th of Dec, 2017

We are happy to report that AntennaX treated us fairly when we ordered the wrong antenna by mistake.