Antec Sonata Plus / Misleading dodgy customer support

1 US Review updated:

Ticket ID: 185404, Mr. Jeff Antec Customer Support.

Submitted a complaint regarding a computer case, Sonata Plus, which Antec states that it "keeps the dust out of it" but it does NOT!

You can see from the attached picture that just above the intake fan the dust can freely go into the case damaging so expensive components.

Mr. Jeff asked me to forward him some pictures regarding my complaint so to best assess the matter.
I did it last May 2009 and since then I got no feedback from Antec even if I sent another e-mail recalling about the complaint, NO FEEDBACK!

It is very clear to me that Antec had no wish nor hope to look into my complaint since the beginning!

Antec claims that it offers TOP service and products in the market, I only see misleading people and faulty/wrongly designed products.

I do often assemble computers for friends and customers and I am highly discouraging them by purchasing any product from Antec.

What the shame Antec, you worried about a $200 computer case value while losing some customers because of your incompetence.
Yet I lost $200, You are losing much more!

Antec Sonata Plus

An

Comments

Feb 03, 2014

That is the worst when you get a product that claims to do something you need and then it doesn't actually do what you thought it would. And then customer service doesn't do anything to help you out! I think that companies should try to please customers where they can, especially if their product doesn't work like it's supposed to.

Angela | http://www.aoscorp.net/Copier___Printer_Service.html