Antec / Poor Product/VERY BAD customer support

Phone: UNLISTED

I received an ANTEC Laptop cooler for Christmas 2007. Five months later it I began having problems with it. I contacted ANTEC through e-mail and they gave me a Ticket number. They sent me one other e-mail saying the problem was being looked into. I NEVER received anything else. I sent them another e-mail, but they never replied. I called them 2 months later and the guy admits that ANTEC DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE. He then said I need to get a receipt from the person who bought it for me (OVER 8 MONTHS AGO) and send them the receipt. Then they would send me a return authorization number so I COULD PAY TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM!!! CRAPPY THING BREAKS AND I HAVE TO PAY TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM. IT WAS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD WHEN IT BROKE...JUNK!!! JUNK!!! JUNK!!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ANTEC!!!

Pe

Comments

4th of Sep, 2009

I too have to complain about Antec misleading behaviour.
    Ticket ID: 185404
    Still waiting Antec feedback and solution regarding the problem since May 2009 but as you can guess I can wait forever!

Antec Sonata computer case, it's advertised as a top market product which only is crap statement.
    You can see by the picture that the dust can freely go into the case and damage my expensive parts.
    Well, my supplier, PC Case Gear from Australia - http://www.pcccasegear.com, and Antec have kicked me same as players do with a ball.
    Misleading people be AWARE!!!

9th of Sep, 2009

The picture

9th of Sep, 2009

Sorry to everyone, something wrong with the web page.
    Here again the picture, I can't edit my post or delete it.