ANS Recovery Towing / Condor Capital Management / Disrespect of consumer

2.5
ANS Recovery Towing - www.ansrecovery.com
Condor Capital Management - www.condorcapital.com

In 2004 we purchase the 2003 Ford Econoline Cargo Van

On Oct 12, 2007 My boyfriend had his car repossess by A N S Towing sent by Condor Capital and I am the co-borrower it's understandable that he was late with the payment, however he always paid and the vehicle does not run the transmission has been damage since we bought it in 2004 to make matters worst the dealer we bought it from is out of business any how after paying this vehicle for so long condor capital was under the impression that these could make money by repossessing this van no no no it does not run.

You lucky we are decent people and care.

We comply with condor capital requirement and these sent the release to ANS towing Irvington NJ 07111 However, when i first made the call to ANS Towing i was attempting to collect the information from a young lady as i was writing the requirements she was dictating "I said hold on repeat that for me. " She got angry and said no you hold on and started to call me names she call me ### and some.

So, I said what you called me i was in shock i could not believe her attitude it's bad enough i was having a bad situation and on that i had to deal with arrogance and ignorance lack of profession from a company staff, So i hang up cause i just could not handle it. I call back this other lady answer she said she was bernadit and as iam explaining my situation the young lady i spoke to the first time was screaming in the background that i was a ### and really determine to harrassme I was told by a staff at condor to speak to Joe oh lord i just wanted to melt this man was the worst person i had spoke to. The mistreatment will remain with my person for ever i don't know if customer service exist any more but these people need anger management, schooling & some.

These kept charging more and more.

I just must say people like this that knows they can get away with things and harm others, These makes decent people want to turn just as bad. sad but it's real.

Anyways On Oct 25 2007 I went to A N S Towing to pick up the van with my boyfriend and a tow truck cause the truck does not run and better believe it these young ladies had something to say with a evil vengeance unreal it was like a war and unknown enemy and its sad cause I told them how decent iam and that these had no wright to curse me out like that. I got angry and reacted but never cursed not to there level no.

Is this something i can some how file a complaint i believe these young ladies needs to be stop and the company for allowing such mistreatment and to pay these for it lord have mercy.

I was under the impression that the repossession was to be dealt with peace I mean if you are civilized and if someone should be angry is the one that lost the property not the one that gains it I guess these realize there was no money to be made by them or partners at crime.

Well i got the property back and will pay my debt but for those that will go to this company be prepare cause your not going to be able to control emotions I hope the better business bureaus does something before someone goes mad.

Sincerely the strong one
Va

Comments

Di
  17th of May, 2008
I recently had to deal with ANS Towing myself and was totally disgusted with not only the treatment I recieved on the phone from a very RUDE woman(I am using that term very loosely) but also the treatment that I got once I got down there to get my vehicle back the following day. When I first found out my truck was repoed I called the bank and they told me where it had been taken and what I needed to do in order to get it back. I called ANS to fing out what it was going to cost for storage and towing. Upon calling the first day "they could not find my truck" and told me to "call my bank again and also the police to make sure it wasn't stolen" I did and then called ANS back they still couldn't find my truck and I was told to call back later. I did that and they finally found my truck. First thing the following morning I wired my bank the money and they told me that it could take up to 2 hours for ANS to recieve the release. I called ANS after an hour and they couldn't find my truck in their system. I told them that it was there yesturday. They told me to call my bank and get my last 4 digits of my vin# so they could find it that way. After I pulled out my info from my desk I called them back and the RUDE woman told me that she needed the last 6 digits and I would need to call back, being that I had the information in front of me I told her that she said only the last 4 digits but I gave her what she requested and mysteriously she found my vehicle. She told me that she hadn't recieved the release yet and that I should call back. I waited an additional hour and a half and then called back. I was again informed that they still didn't recieve my release and to try back later. I immediatly called my bank and she said that they did and she called ANS herself after talking with them she put me right through to ANS at which time I was told that they didin't get the release yet. I let her know that my bank had just called them and they were the ones who put my call through to ANS and that they DID infact have the release. AT that time she again mysteriously found the information. I finally got down to Skirvington, I mean Irvington, over an hour later. There is no place sown there marked ANS. I went by the address and that is the lot that the vehicles are kept on. I found it quite funny that my vehicle was right there in the front but after describing it to these people they still couldn't find it so many times. A man inside the gate told me to go to the office to pay my fees and bring him the reciept. So my next dilema was WHERE IS THE OFFICE? He said across the street. So we went across and wandered around until a tow truck pulled across the street from the lot we were just at. Being a polite person myself I assumed he would lead us in the right direction, I was wrong. I walked over to the tow truck and asked hime where the office was. He simply pointed and said right there on the corner. I simply stated back "you could have told us that before". We went into the office and after entering the building several women looked at us but none seemed in a rush to help so I snapped my license on the counter which seemed to get attention. I am assuming that the woman who came over was the same RUDE one that I had been dealing with all morning. She asked if I had an appointment. Since no one had said that I needed one I said "EXCUSE ME" at which point she proceeding to curse at me and my son. I simply told her that she had screwed with me all morning and she went off cursing upon which another woman came to assist. She wanted me to sign all these papers one of which sated that there was no damage done to the vehicle. I refused to sign it stating that I had not been granted access to my vehicle yet and therefore didn't know if there was any damage. I came back after checking the vehicle and paid my fee and went on my merry way. After returning home with my vehicle I looked at my reciept. The reason they couldn't find my truck is taht my name was spelled wrong and that only 20 minutes after I wired my bank the money that morning they had recieved their release. I could not believe it!! Also I had checked the vehicle to make sure that there was no damage and that everthing was still in there which it had appeared that everything was there. After further inspection I realized that a tiny little trinket that I held dear which had no monetary street value what so ever was gone. I am still baffled as to why they would have taken it!!
I believe that something should be done about the people that work there and that banking institutions should stop using their services.

Sincerely Disgusted in NJ
An
  5th of Oct, 2010
I also had my truck at ans in irvington and truck should not have been repoed at all my then bank never notified me that they sold! but thats neither here nor there after getting all of this straigtened out i had to wait 5 days to get my truck because there lot was closed at 2 on friday and not opened at all on week ends called monday morning and they claim they didnt get release so i called bank and police dept to file complaint, anyways go tues at 1 to get truck have to wait almost and hour becuase all the yard guys are out to lunch, so they get back we go out to inspect my truck, wouldnt you know it my gps is gone all my chrome valve caps and the bed of my truck is destroyed looks like they dropped it off of the back of the tow truck, also batt dead . truck full of water etc see where i am going with this. so they want me to sign a paper saying everything is ok, hell no i am not signing anything at this point some rude jerk comes out from back walks outside with me and says what damadge? i say the bed the door the bumper, he says well the driver says you tried to drive it off the truck. i siad are you kidding me, you realy are arnt you. at that point he gets mad all red and curses at me and spits at me like i am white trash, him thinking anyone is white trash or trash at all is funny to me . him and his fake [censor] rolex and rude office staff can suck it because, I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH IN COURT little did he know who he was dealing with. I have delt with his kind all the time in my line of work so lets all just sit back and say thanks to [censor]s like him and his staff. it is people like him and his staff that give jersey a bad name. anyone need a good lawyer to sue him you can use mine he is ocean twsp NJ he never losses
Ja