ANPAC Insurance / Automobile Insurance

United States, Nevada Review updated:
After beginning coverage with ANPAC for my vehicle in March of 2008, during an idle discussion with my broker's secretary I mentioned my boyfriend living with me, now mind you this conversation took place in November of 2008.

She then informed ANPAC that I had a boyfriend/roommate living with me, the Company in turn more than DOUBLED my premiums. even though I repeatedly informed them that he does NOT drive my car. They refused to listen or even offer me a waiver of coverage in the case that he for some reason did drive my car and wreck it. I of course immediately changed insurer's because there was no way I was going to pay $267.00 a month for coverage when I have an impeccable driving record and my boyfriend doesn't drive my vehicle. So they take the $267.00 payment out of my checking account on January 26th, I cancelled my coverage on January 28th. They refunded me $80.66 out of $267.00 citing that I owed them retroactively for the months I didn't pay for coverage on my boyfriend/roommate. As far as I am concerned they have stolen $185.00 of my money. They definately were NOT acting in Good Faith by suddenly after 10 months of coverage changing my premiums because someone else lives in my home.

As a side note I did mention my boyfriend living with me to my new insurance company and they agreed that since he doesn't drive my car, in the off situation that he did and there was an accident it would fall under the permissive use portion of the policy and I would still be covered.

At any rate I would suggest anyone using this company for coverage to beware of the terms in the policy and most definately do NOT use their checking account deduction, this is what allowed them to rape me for these ridiculous fees. I'll be filing complaints with the departments of insurance in both their home office state and my state for sure and any other offices I can come up with to report them.

Heated Customer in Nevada

More ANPAC Insurance Complaints & Reviews

D  16th of Nov, 2009 by
I have to admitt that you open your own tuna can here. If someone is living in your household you are financially responsible for them, which means your insurance carrier is also responsible for them. In ANPAC's case they will not sit back and watch this "non-driver" not be rated to the policy when they know if he was to get into an accident in your vehicle they will be paying on both of your behalves. So before you complain you need to learn the rules of the product your purchasing, and even though you don't "FEEL IT FAIR", it is the law and we all need to stick to it not go to another carrier who is obviously insuring you wrong!!! You are proof to why we all pay higher premiums...