AnotherFriend.com / Avoid at all costs -- unless you want rid of your cash and need someone to help you burn it
Avoid at all costs -- unless you want rid of your cash and need someone to help you burn it. Sneaky and cynical money-making machine in the guise of a dating website. Make sure you email them to cancel AND permanently deactivate your account -- for some reason they make a distinction between cancelling and deactivating. More tricks to keep the money rolling in it seems! Save that email in your sent items folder, then if they still bill you after this request send a copy of the email to your Visa or other credit card provider and they can do a charge-back. Lesson learned, the hard way.
More AnotherFriend.com Complaints & Reviews
- AnotherFriend.com - They deactivate your account for no reason just when you start to make a friend 
- AnotherFriend.com - Best to avoid the site as they are just out to get every penny they can from you 
- AnotherFriend.com - This site is a complete joke, stay away
- AnotherFriend.com - Stay away from this one
- AnotherFriend.com - This is a total money making spam-making website
- AnotherFriend.com/ WebDev Ltd - unauthorized credit card charges...!!!