AnotherFriend.com / Avoid at all costs -- unless you want rid of your cash and need someone to help you burn it

US Review updated:

Avoid at all costs -- unless you want rid of your cash and need someone to help you burn it. Sneaky and cynical money-making machine in the guise of a dating website. Make sure you email them to cancel AND permanently deactivate your account -- for some reason they make a distinction between cancelling and deactivating. More tricks to keep the money rolling in it seems! Save that email in your sent items folder, then if they still bill you after this request send a copy of the email to your Visa or other credit card provider and they can do a charge-back. Lesson learned, the hard way.

Sk

Comments

• En
      Jun 24, 2015

I keep getting suspended for nothing, I asked a certain man when he told me he was now retired from Aer Lingus what did he do there & when I come back I'm suspended, this is ongoing and all I get is apologies after I keep bombarding them with complaints that they don't know how to run a business. I must of been suspended 8 times now.