AnnualCreditReport.com / Unauthorized charges

DE, United States Review updated:
4.05

This company continues to take money from my account even after I have cancelled their services. I have not authorized these transactions.
How can I get this money back?

More AnnualCreditReport.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jc
  7th of Sep, 2007

AnnualCreditReport.com - Poor service!

There seem to be so many who are taken in by slick companies that advertise a free credit report, that I wanted to post the website that offers the REAL free annual credit report from all 3 credit bureaus. I have been using it for 3 years. You get the results immediately online. Copy and paste into your browser.

De
  31st of Mar, 2008

Annual credit report - Canceling membership
Annual credit report.com
P.O. box 105283
Atlanta
Georgia
www.annualcrditreport.com

I want my whatever membership canceled, nobody is ever answering phones.call inbetween the hours suggested.seeking legal action if this membership is not canceled
  9th of Mar, 2009
AnnualCreditReport.com is Legitimate but they would Like to charge you for your Credit SCORE NUMBER - I'm pretty sure Real Estate companies will do this themselves at no charge to you so, you don't need to pay.
  4th of Jan, 2010
A credit report on 12/01/09 showed 17 debits that are not mine, it appears this is a "mixed file" as other persons have my same name, Angela Russell. How do I get these debits off my credit report? Thank you. 406-639-2947
  4th of Jan, 2010
Please note the complaint I just sent you. Angela Russell
Co
  10th of Apr, 2010

AnnualCreditReport.com - Poor service!
annualcreditreport.com

The website said to come to this page to end your subscription but there isn't anywhere to go to opt out of the required subscription.
Ds
  20th of Jul, 2010

annualcreditreport.,com - Poor service!

took money-no credit report-0
Lu
  1st of Apr, 2011
www.annualcreditreport.com is a free site where you can get free credit reports. I don't understand your question cause annualcreditreport.com doesn't for example credit monitoring service and doesn't ask for a credit card so I don't know why you are saying that its taking money out of your bank account. I think that you mean www.freecreditreport.com Cause www.annualcreditreport.com is the only website that you can get your free credit reports every 12 months. Other websites are scams!