Anniversry Gift / Never showed up. Traking says it did. New credit card &lost&.

1 Greenfield, MA, United States Review updated:

Well, I recieved a call from my CC company stating that they belive one of my new cards was not delivered to me. (lost) So I dealt with that.
Now, a gift for my wife for our anniversary supposedly showed up on the 23rd of July. It didn't! I called the local post office for tracking help and a rude man says, "nothing I can do you have to call this number". So i called, and after about 20 min of navigating through thier automated system I finally reached a real person. She says that they will look into it. But not to expect to hear anything until Monday! The best part is, that we have requested NO packages to be left unattended, and have a sign posted saying just that.
Apperantly they can't read!

Ky

Comments

2n
  24th of Jul, 2009

dispute the charge with your cc Co. Tell them you ddn't receive your merchandise. Give them an expected delivery date (you must), and what efforts you made with the merchant. If you haven't called the merchant, do it, you have to. Then let the cc co. know what they said. The ONLY way the seller can win his case and not return the money is if he proves you signed for it. Don't even bother with the postal service. It's the sellers obligation to make sure the product makes it into your hands. Take care.