Annex Marketing / Verizon / False Hope

1 2002 N Lois AveTampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813.870.0718

So out of all the qualified candidates we had today, why do you think we should hire you?
I guess everyone must get scammed once in their life to realize that there are people out there willing to do anything to be on top. I worked at this awful job for almost three months, and in those 90 days I managed to get behind on bills, friends, and family. Life before this job was not the best thing in the world I mean the economy is still pretty bad, but just think while you are striving to put gas in your car to go to the ridiculous places that they send you to your boss is going on cruises and taking all sorts of vacations with the money that was promised to you ended up being a thanks for my new pair of heels. Just beware of the people in the photographs.

The two women one on the left is Kelsey...the one who begins the scam with false hope aiming to poor college students who do not know where to turn as they are on their quest to figure out what they want to do in life she ropes them in and suck them for every dime they got. On the left is Vanessa, the manager the woman who is your everyday sells representatives...think about those words! Typical cheerleader attitute will think she can do it, but she is secretly saying you look like you could bring me in some money.

The two males on the right, the one on the left, be careful, looks are not always what you want. Do not trust this blonde hair, blue eyed guy who makes you go bankrupt, teaches others how to do it and in the end everyone crumbles and there he is smiling as he only needed you for the time being. The one on the right is Reese, just stay away from the guy who says he is confident and not cocky, but it is just too bad the light bulb has not turned on yet.

JUST STAY AWAY!!!

Annex Marketing / Verizon
Annex Marketing / Verizon

More Annex Marketing / Verizon Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Thank you Jen! This company is an absotlute pyramid scam!!! I went there expecting a marketing position, instead I became a cold-door salesperson. On top of that, you spend 10 hours a day, dozens of miles on your car, and all that gas everyday, and guess who pays for it??? Yoursel[censored] You spend more money on gas, lunch everyday and wear and tear on your own car and get ### in return. i was stupid enough to do it for 6 weeks and was sent a check for $211!!! I was expecting a check for over $500 easily with all the sales and quotas I met!!! $211 for 6 weeks of work. Wow! What a scam!
    They promise you that they will build you your own company and run it within 16 months of training. I hung out with a black guy who was there 11 months and was bragging that he would have his own company in 2 months. Haha! This guy owns 2 crappy suits he wears every week that are so worn out, its unreal!!! No money to buy clothes but hes going to own his own company!!! Haha This place brainwashes you right off the get-go! We learn different psychological techniques to work on people to get them to sign up for Quill. They work your ### 10 hours everyday and break you down so they can get inside your head.
    What made me wake up and smell the scam was when I was aksed to go on a work outing to West palm beach. There were 4 girls and 6 guys. You all have to drive yourself out there because all you are doing is selling the scam in a far away place so they dont catch on. They tell you that no one has been out that way and it was 'vigin-territory' and we would score alot of accounts. Guess what? Alot of people still yell, spit and slam doors in your face because they have been bothered by the same company over and over. How demeaning! And guess what! You are told to go back there the very next day to try to con them again! You are expected to hit 600 businessses 3TIMES in 1 month! All this and all on your own money!!!
    So back to the traveling aspect of a so-called 'business trip'. Abby the owner makes a reservation at a Best Western, a dump of a motel. Here is where the company is VERY professional! All 4 girls stayed in a 2 bedrrom room, and the guys all 6 of them stay in 1 room! They have cots and bags everywhere you cant even walk thru the room! I am married and I had to live with strangers I hardley knew with all of my valuables. Oh yeah!!! I forgot to mention that my boss also went to run the show and when they were all out I found her paycheck stub. Guess what? She got it and blacked out every single number on the check stub!!! Paranoid about the others finding it and discovering the scam? Poor thing probably makes $100 a week! But they wont tell you that!!! They act as if they make 80 k a year because you are under them in the scam! Yep its a pyramid alright!
    This what happened to me. Read it and tell me if you think ANNEX MARKETING is a scam!? Google Annex and see all the scam complaints that come up! Vanessa is a liar and total manipulater! Yes I finally got a paycheck AFTER I threatened to quit and goto the BBB and labor board! Yeah I got paid alright! $211 for a couple hundred hours of work and running around.
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, ABBY, AND VANESSA OR ANYONE RELATED TO ANNEX OR QUILL!

• Em
      10th of Nov, 2009

FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT THEY PAY YOU AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE HOURS YOU WORKED!! DON'T BE DUMB AND ACCEPT A 211 DoLLAR PAYCHECK.. CALL THE LABOR BOARD THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY!