AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynolds / extortion, blackmail bullying

1 602 W Vulcan Str, Lind WA 99341Warden, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 509-989-5200

AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynolds (Husband Johnny Ray Reynolds) is trying to extort our family for $5000 for a debt that she alleges to be hers. Her blackmail tactics include character assassination via internet, trespassing on private properties and threatening family members with verbal and physical harm. She receives SS Disability payments for mental illness while working for this company.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Mar 26, 2017

Brandon M Bedwell and AnnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell .. Please note that CIVIL LAWSUIT IDAHO CV2016-00D4844-OC has been filed and pending against AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. Any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well. Mrs. AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell now resides in St Maries Idaho.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Nov 11, 2017

JUDGMENT FOR DAMAGES

extortion, blackmail bullying
  • Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jan 14, 2018

affidavit of johnny ray reynolds, warden wea in response to thomas and candalee parker for in award for summary judgement against annettekaye casady bedwell

in the district court of the seventh judicial district of the
    state of idaho, in and for the county of bonneville

thomas g & candalee parker,
    plaintiffs,
    vs.
    annettekaye casady, john does 1-100,
    defendants.

case no. court case #3
    affidavit of johnny ray reynolds

i; johnny ray reynolds certify that:

Mrs. Jones and I were in business together. In April 2010 I sent Mrs. Jones a check for $5000. This was not a loan.. Mrs. Jones did promise to pay it back in 60 days. Mrs. Jones did not make any payments on it. This $5000 is stolen because Mrs. Jones committed fraud to receive it and I committed fraud in breach of contract. In April 2010 I did know AnnetteKaye Casady. AnnetteKaye Casady was quoted to be my wife. Mrs. Jones stated in a police report that we were in business together and that she won a judgment against me which is false. We were never in business together, there has never been a law suit filed and no judgement was ever won or issued until 2017. So are these statements to police are absolute LIES IN POLICE REPORTS. I met AnnetteKaye September 2009 in a phone call, November 2009 straw purchase face to face, and November 2009 first date. In 2009 Mrs. Jones and I were romantically involved. In 2010 Mrs. Jones and I were romantically involved. In 2011 Mrs. Jones and I were romantically involved. Because I know Mrs. Jones was still with Fred I would call this relationship an AFFAIR. I WAS ALSO STILL MARRIED TO JULIE REYNOLDS and GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE. I KNEW Mrs. Jones was still with Fred, still living with Fred, still married to Fred. Although intimate relations is not possible from WA to AZ this relationship had all the emotional, romantic, and connection that a relationship an affair has. This relationship UNFAIR to everyone involved including myself and Fred and ANNETTEKAYE and JULIE.
    Mrs. Jones was coming to WA from AZ to be with me. As a couple. Mrs. Jones did plan on moving into the double wide with me. Plans were made Promises were stated. Mrs. Jones did state she filed for divorce from Fred. I did send Mrs. Jones a dozen red roses Valentine ’s Day 2010. I did send flowers to Mrs. Jones’s son’s funeral along with my daughter. I did receive a bill from Mrs. Jones for moving expenses in 2011 dated May 2010. I did receive a bill from Mrs. Jones for pain and suffering in 2011 dated May 2010. I did receive a bill from Mrs. Jones for lost wages in 2011 dated May 2010.Mrs. Jones did place AnnetteKaye on this bill. This was due to lying to Mrs. Jones about Beth and AnnetteKaye.
    There any NO VALIDITY in this bill. It was a completely made up bill. Mrs. Jones did turn this bill into The Better Business Bureau. I did have to DEFEND this BBB Complaint. Mrs. Jones was coming to WA to be with you in March 2011. Mrs. Jones did plan on going to my daughter’s wedding June 2011 with me. I did go to Phoenix, AZ and meet Mrs. Jones in April 2011. Mrs. Jones did email me and AnnetteKaye stating she spent the weekend with me in April 2011; which is a lie. We met at Dairy Queen on Friday evening; Mrs. Jones promised to return Saturday but did not. She witnessed me texting AnnetteKaye and I told her that I had lied about Beth and AnnetteKaye. I was having a relationship with them both. Mrs. Jones did forward me an email telling Olga Swayze of our affair in 2009, 2010, and 2011. In this letter Mrs. Jones did tell Olga Swayze that Fred had moved out. In this letter Mrs. Jones did tell Olga Swayze of my and Mrs. Jones’s affair spanning 30 years. Both intimate and emotional. AnnetteKaye did share with me an article written by Anitra Whittle about Mrs. Jones going to The Temple with Fred in October 2010. With your knowledge of the LDS Temple are women supposed to go to temple while they are romantically involved with a man not there husband. Mrs. Jones did accuse AnnetteKaye of CHEATING ON HER with me.
    Fred did send an email accusing AnnetteKaye of Cheating on HortenseGay with me.
    Fred did send my bill for the $5000 back with hand written “HEARTBREAKER” on it. This returned invoice was for the loan in April 2010 and was the invoice for June 2011. So Fred has been aware of this loan since June 2011. Fred has not made any payments on this loan ever, so even his knowledge of it has not prompted him to pay the debt. Mrs. Jones did text me that she gave the $5000 loan payments to Olga Swayze. Mrs. Jones has HARASSED and STALKED AnnetteKaye and I to the point that the Adams County Sheriff told us to file a restraining order. We did file the restraining order. I did pay the filing fee. I did pay the server. I did go to court with AnnetteKaye for all the hearings. During the Temporary Order Mrs. Jones did continue to harass and stalk me and AnnetteKaye. My phone number and email address was listed in this Restraining Order which the judge in Ritzville denied due to lack of evidence. In September 2011 Rodeo Weekend Mrs. Jones did tell AnnetteKaye that she was in Othello with you at the rodeo. This did cause problems between myself and AnnetteKaye. Mrs. Jones was Not in Othello with me. Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2009. Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2010. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2011.After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2012. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2013. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly email me 2012. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly email me 2013. THERE WAS NO RESTRAINING ORDER.
    I did receive from 5/28/2013 at 5:50AM To 5/29/2013 at 7:23 PM 142, 563 PAGES From Mrs. Jones? in 37 hours and 33 minutes you received 285.1 reams of paper in email. After all of these STOP requests Fred and Mrs. Jones purchase a crib, breast pump, misc clothing, for my granddaughter Dixie in 2012.This crib did feel weird. It did feel like Harassment. In 2009 right after my divorce was filed Mrs. Jones did contact Olga Swayze on Facebook. I was shocked when Olga asked you about it.
    Before this contact I did not tell Mrs. Jones that my divorce was filed. Mrs. Jones did contact me in March 2017. This included copies of AnnetteKaye’s social media.
    I do know AnnetteKaye has BLOCKED Mrs. Jones from her social media. I do know that Mrs. Jones creates new ID’s to bypass these blocks.
    Blocking Mrs. Jones from my email Mrs Jones does just create a new email address and emails me anyway. Some of these new ID’s and Emails are in different names. IE Donna McKenna, Danial Williams-York, Fred Jones, and new Email Address for HortenseGay, horsebackaz, At one point AnnetteKaye did just give up trying to block Mrs. Jones. I have had an intimate relationship with a Natalie Holland. I have never met Natalie. Donna McKenna has emailed me. Daniel Williams-York has emailed me. I have received text messages from Mrs. Jones on numbers I don’t recognize. When Mrs. Jones worked for NAPA I did receive text with NAPA as the signature. Mrs. Jones was using this NAPA phone to invite me to company BBQ. Mrs. Jones did, using this NAPA phone invite me you to company sales meetings. Mrs. Jones did; using this NAPA phone share pictures of her horses.
    I did ask AnnetteKaye to find “HER” NAPA and report these texts as unwanted to her boss. I was too much a coward to do it on my own. This report Did get those texts to stop. Mrs. Jones has not STOPPED The last email received was October 2014 the last mail was March 2017 so she has not yet stopped. In April 2011 I began telling her stop, through police I have told her to stop and filing a restarting order I have told her to stop yet Mrs. Jones continues.
    In April 2011 I began telling Mrs. Jones to STOP and she did not stop till March 2017. So she has not yet stopped.
    I did get the email stopped. I blocked her over and over Mrs. Jones did fax me at Fire/EMS in Warden, WA. these faxes come from Hortense’s school.
    This FAXING was increscent. The content was copied from AnnetteKaye’s google plus. The Fire Chief ask that I get the faxes to stop. I did file a police report in Warden, WA. I did speak to Bonneville County Sheriff about these faxes.
    I did email Mrs. Taylor Superintendent of Hortense’s school. With all these outside reports Mrs. Jones did not Stop, and the fire chief BLOCK Mrs. Jones’s numbers. The faxes finely stopped.
    I did receive phone calls from DSHS Fraud Division about AnnetteKaye in June and July 2014. It was later revealed that your number was given to DSHS as AnnetteKaye’s number by Mrs. Jones. It was revealed that the fraud accusations came from AZ where Mrs. Jones lived at the time. It was revealed from AnnetteKaye but never confirmed from fraud division as they cannot give out numbers.
    I do not know anything about AnnetteKaye’s income. AnnetteKaye and I have never talked about her income or spending. AnnetteKaye and I have never SHARED bills. We have never had any accounts together. AnnetteKaye knows nothing about my income or bills. We have spoke of general purchases or needs like I need new tires so I am going to Costco or My renters are good renters but we have never sat and spoke of THIS THIS THAT. I have paid AnnetteKaye’s power bill and bought groceries for her children as there were times she could not care for them.
    Other than from Mrs. Jones; AnnetteKaye did not ever get mail at Rd P.5 Warden, WA. AnnetteKaye and I have never had any business dealings together. AnnetteKaye and I have never had joint checking, savings, banking or investments together. AnnetteKaye has never worked for or with HayLoading. AnnetteKaye did find and print papers for a collection agency to recover the $5000 loan/stolen monies. Collection agency did not follow through as Mrs. Jones showed them papers from contract. Fred has emailed me Fred has threatened me. Fred has threatened to place liens on my property.
    My sister called me and let me know I was married to a woman named Jacqueline. I have never been married to a Jacqueline. My daughter is not 48 and is not related to a Jacqueline Swayze NO Jacqueline has ever resided at Rd P.5 with me. These were set up by AnnetteKaye to get back at Mrs. Jones.
    I did ask AnnetteKaye to look this up. AnnetteKaye did find Jacqueline and daughter was 48 years old. With knowledge of all the FAKE Identities Mrs. Jones creates to harass people I am confident that Mrs. Jones created Jacqueline and THE Daughter.
    After AnnetteKaye put this knowledge in casadyvsJones.com Jacqueline was deleted from My Life and Spokeo. When AnnetteKaye looked Jacqueline up she did also fine HayLoading that I did not create nor ask anyone else to create. AnnetteKaye has shared with me that Sierra Morgan is reporting that I owe $124, 000 to debtors.
    AnnetteKaye did share with me that Sierra Morgan is Mrs. Jones’s business manager. AnnetteKaye did share with me that Mrs. Jones has refused in all 3 sets of Interrogatories contact information for Sierra Morgan. I believe Sierra Morgan is yet another “”Imaginary Friend” of Mrs. Jones. I do NOT owe any debtor $124, 000 that is unpaid. No part of the $5000 loan has been paid back. This loan was on The Dr Phil Show. So October 2014 Fred was aware of the loan. I did mail an invoice about the loan 6/2011 to Fred and Mrs. Jones. This loan was included in the Maricopa County Civil Case AZ Court Case #1 filed on 8/9/2013.
    This loan was included in the Maricopa County Civil Case AZ Court Case #1 Served FRED JONES 10/28/2013 AFS - Affidavit Of Service. So Fred is aware of this debt. In both Counsels Affidavit and Fred and Mrs. Jones’s Affidavit dated 4/11/2017 they state that AnnetteKaye and I were in a romantic relationship when this loan was made, this is not true. I did not even KNOW AnnetteKaye when this loan was made. In April 2011 when I went to Phoenix, AZ to meet Mrs. Jones, AnnetteKaye was supportive of this trip. This trip reaffirm to me that Mrs. Jones was lying to me about the romantic relationship Mrs. Jones and I was in.
    I did ask AnnetteKaye to look up Fred and Mrs. Jones’s divorce that Mrs. Jones told me and Olga Swayze was filed. AnnetteKaye was not able to find any divorce filings. I did confront Mrs. Jones with this knowledge.
    I did find out in 2013 about Mrs. Jones being in prison in 2003.
    Mrs. Jones did not share this important information with me.
    If I had known this I would not have been in a romantic relationship with Mrs. Jones.
    If I had known this I would have never loaned her $5000.
    the knowledge of this Prison Sentence for Forgery and Theft would have SAVED ME from a lot of trouble.
    When AnnetteKaye found this information so much of what had went on with Mrs. Jones finally make sense.
    Mrs. Jones states in her Affidavit 4/11/2017 that she never “stalked a past romantic interest” In 2009 when Mrs Jones contacted Olga I did feel STALKED.
    Since 2009 this STALKING been incessant.
    When I received mail in March 2017 from Mrs. Jones I did not respond to her requests.
    I am just TIRED of Mrs. Jones. Her behaviors are horrid mean spirited and filed with lies.
    I would describe my feeling toward Mrs. Jones [censored]E. Contempt. Distain. Regret.
    I have been very Supportive of AnnetteKaye’s attempts to get Mrs. Jones to STOP.
    I did appear by Phone on the Dr Phil Show.
    I don’t think another court order will get Mrs. Jones to STOP.
    I don’t believe if AnnetteKaye is successful in this court case Mrs. Jones will then STOP.
    Mrs. Jones has violated every thread of relationship that can be violated. Trust, Hope, a future.
    Mrs. Jones has hurt people in my life other than AnnetteKaye to get even with me or to get the last word in.
    Because of Mrs. Jones my and my daughter’s relationship changed.
    Mrs. Jones’s behavior leaves me looking over your shoulder for “”what is next””.
    I am not surprised at the perjury in Mrs Jones’s Affidavit dated 4/11/2017.
    I have allowed AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell to write this affidavit as I could not do it on my own. My actions have been cowardly and I lack integrity.

I have receive an email 3 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 4 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 9 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 9 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 33 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 35 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 36 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 43 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 47 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 50 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 54 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 58 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 62 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 63 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 66 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 71 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 73 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 78 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 82 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 87 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 93 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 98 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 101 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 112 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 114 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 127 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 155 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 167 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 169 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 183 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 197 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 211 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 225 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 243 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 253 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 279 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 284 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 298 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 307 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 321 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 340 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 354 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 368 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 382 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 396 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 411 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 429 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 439 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 442 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 459 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 460 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 463 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 463 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 467 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 473 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 482 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 492 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 503 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 512 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 514 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 526 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 549 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 551 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 562 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 567 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 582 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 584 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 610 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 647 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 666 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 677 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 692 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 695 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 705 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 715 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 726 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 736 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 746 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 755 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 758 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 768 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 772 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 778 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 779 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 789 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 797 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 799 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 809 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 814 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 829 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 830 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 837 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 848 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 848 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 850 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 858 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 866 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 883 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 893 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 895 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 901 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 905 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 906 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 912 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 918 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 929 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 931 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 940 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 940 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 957 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 961 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 986 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 999 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1012 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1038 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1063 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1070 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1071 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1083 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1087 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1102 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1111 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1112 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1121 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1122 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1136 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1139 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1144 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1145 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1148 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1149 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1152 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1153 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1156 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1160 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1164 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1169 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1173 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1177 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1178 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1220 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1237 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1255 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1272 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1289 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1305 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1311 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1314 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1319 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email sexual
    1323 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1324 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1328 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1332 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1336 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1341 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1351 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1361 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1365 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1369 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1373 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1378 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1382 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1386 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1390 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1394 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1399 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1403 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1407 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1412 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1612 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1617 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1636 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1644 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1658 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1666 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1680 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1694 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    So from 5/28/2013 at 5:50AM To 5/29/2013 at 7:23 PM I received 142, 563 PAGES From Mrs. Jones. in 37 hours and 33 minutes I received 285.1 reams of paper in email.
    All of these emails were about AnnetteKaye.

i swear or affirm that the above and foregoing is true and correct to the best of my information, knowledge, and belief.

date_____5-30-2017_______signature____johnny ray reynolds_______________

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jan 27, 2018

Wowowow! Here is a person that can write anything she feels is true but does not like it when someone stands up for themselves. The rant continues.. Of course, she has to bring the judge into it because, again, she cannot stand up and say it herself! Got love it! Exagerration and fraud once again! It is okay, though! We understand her issues and keep her in our prayers! After all, no one can make up this level of crazy except for mrs. Bedwell and she keeps it going!
    'your honor I am not doing anything to annette!!! With tears flowing about suicide and I just want it to stop'...'really your honor just make it stop'... I see I am not tagged in your web sight that was a good start... But you write two blog posts one of them I authored and you copied and pasted 'but your honor I am not doing any of this annette made it all up'... So blog posts of my writing... You don't want it to stop... So then I go to complaint board and again you are coping my writing and ranting about it... "but your honor I am not causing the problems"... So then I check my email and you are posting to google about me... Yes you have a friend that emails me when you post about your bully your stalker... It is a point blank lie that my husband is a drug addict..."you are a liar"... My husband has never done drugs in his life... So lies published is defamation"but your honor i'm suicidal and it is all her fault"... She begged me to stop back in 2011, she had the cops tell me to stop she filed a restraining order telling me to stop... And 1-26-2018 I am still lying about her... I'm still posting about her... I'm still threatening her..."but your honor make her stop"..."your honor a network journalist is picking up this story"... But I don't want annette to write the story..."so punish annette and I will keep lying... Posting... Threatening really your honor I just want it to stop"... Your honor I have freedom of speech and I didn't like johnny's affidavit so I changed it and published the lies as if he said them"please your honor make her stop"... I have a psychologist that says I am being stalked I know your honor you said annette is not stalking me but I am going to continue to lie and tell the world that she is... I know the court papers say she did not cause emotional distress so that's why I dismissed the stalking and emotional distress... Not because you ruled but because I am moving forward... But her husband is a drug addict..."make annette stop"... She doesn't live in her own house... Cuz her husband has to take care of her... I know this is a fact cuz I said it on the internet... How did that new built home get on their property in 2016... Annette is a looser... She could not build a house... I said so..."your honor please just make annette stop"..."she makes me cry and feel suicidal"... I didn't go to annette's page to find her words..."I promise your honor I am not stalking annette"... An imaginary friend sent them to me... So I posted them to my blog... It gives me power and control... And your honor I will post this rant... Cuz well"I just want this to stop."... I am a good girl and important in the world... And telling lies about annette it feels good..."your honor please just make annette stop cuz I don't like it when she tells the truth or someone writes an affidavit to the court... I know the affidavit is in the court and it is public but changing it made me feel good... Cuz I value copyright and I always do the right thing... I'm a good girl I would never be mean petty or cruel..."your honor I will get the last word even if it is lies"... Annette married her first love because she kept the relationship healthy for 36 years... So I will call him a drug addict... Cuz I have freedom of speech..."your honor make annette stop"your honor none of this is my fault"in 2011 when annette asked me to stop... When julie asked me to stop... When johnny asked me to stop... When deputy lane and deputy dirks asked me to stop... When judge owens in gilbert asked me to stop... When the judge in maricopia county said I should stop... Well I have freedom of speech... Annette never violated the injunction against harassment... I filed 13 complaints and two police officers refused to take complaints... When police and prosecutors said no annette did not violate the injunction... I kept emailing and threatening and lying"please believe me your honor I am a good girl I just want this to stop"even this week your honor when it sounded threatening really I was just doing freedom of speech"your honor when I wrote she has liens and lawsuits, it wasn't a lie, I wouldn't lie I am a good girl"

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jan 28, 2018

Since you have posted my writings without my permission, you are in violation as well. Do I care? Not in the slightest! You have harassment, slandered, made up fictitious stories, and believe your own truth as you have made it up. You exaggerate and lie. You claim to be righteous and yet continue in your vindictiveness. No one cares any more! You spend all of your life stalking, following, and writing about me. You are obsessed to the point that it has taken over your entire life. Get over it! Move on! If you continue in the negative, then your entire life will become negative and unhappy.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jan 28, 2018

Annettekaye bedwell
    Public
    Jan 28, 2:12 pm
    The web sight built to go to washington dc is beautiful... I am one of 7 woman involved in the statistics... My bully stalker did provide a lot of the information, she did provide so much of the story of why we need better laws. The hearings are not yet posted... It says waiting on confirmation... But as testimony is one part; cold hard facts are the part that make it real... My testimony is included in the sight as how it has effected and caused pain and suffering... But when the congress and senate have page after page of my begging my stalker to quit... Police begging my stalker to quit... And the dr phil show telling my stalker to quit... And even judges telling my stalker to quit... It gives whole new life to my story... I am so happy that everything came from the court case file... It is all public... And it is going to dc.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jan 30, 2018

When talking with ohio I said "there is one document in the case file that I can not give you. I was told it has hipaa attached to it, and I am not allowed to share" so tonight on a mission to see if that one and only page was in the sight... Plaintiffs should have asked that it be "sealed" and they did not... Sometimes the littlest things bring big smiles.
    When plaintiffs asked that my counter claim be thrown out with prejudiced I was concerned. But doj has a team of attorneys that help disabled people with law suits...in tears I was explaining how filing another suit in federal court and the predigest issue was stressing me out... A very kind man said "all you have to do is get her to publish the information again... Then it becomes the date published and can be used in a new lawsuit"... So for the last two weeks I have been using words like donna mckenna, 2011, 2009, restraining order, johnny's wife, natalie holland, daniel, 350, 000 pages, 1694 page email, etc. And just like that they were re-published this week on complaint board and in blogs with a name on them... I am so happy with her creature of habit lifestyle... I am so thrilled with her having to have the last word... I am so overwhelmed with the law and how it works... Now I have 2011 to present... The entire 350, 000 pages are in... Maricopia county, gilbert, az mesa, az ritzville, wa adams county sheriff and grant county sheriff, every word of my counter claim was re-published by yep yep you know who...in our last hearing I told the judge "give her a year she will hang herself" and boooyah it took nov dec and jan...3 months... So doj went to complaint board and made copies... Went to her blog and made copies... And the funny part is the only reason doj is helpful is because she published and teased me about my disability... But doj looked it up and it is not for mental illness so her defamation gave me access to the best lawyers in this country...
    Today is a great day... And the chapter called my happiness anyway is filled with wonderful, happy, and extremely fulfilling truth.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Mar 17, 2018

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Mar 17, 2018

Damages have been awarded to candalee and thomas parker in regards to defamation and slander suit against annettekaye casady bedwell. Judgment on general damages $25, 000 2/22/18 amended judgment $45, 281.00. Annettekaye casady bedwell has filed for divorce and supposedly moved back to lind, wa, which we know is incorrect and untruthful.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jun 10, 2018

AS OF THIS DATE, 06/09/2018; NO PAYMENT has been received from ANNETTE KAYE KRUSE HERREID CASADY REYNOLDS BEDWELL for judgment owed. THIS SITE HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN DOWN AS DIRECTED BY THE COURT AND INJUNCTION.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jun 18, 2018

As of this date, 06/18/2018; no payment has been received from annette kaye kruse herreid casady reynolds bedwell for judgment owed. this site has not been taken down as directed by the court and injunction.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jun 23, 2018

Correction! WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENTS as directed to be paid to us by a court judge!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jun 23, 2018

7-year anniversary of a horrid harassment case that she started and we ended with a legal court battle. It is amazing how she thinks that the world is still about her. Johnny cheated on her with Beth, Bambi, and others. She wrote about it and told about and we have signed statements about it. Johnny was cheating on Julie long before I or her was ever in the picture. She is divorced from her current husband and yet wrote of being with Johnny during her marriage. I post to the boards that she was directed to remove by the court and still hasn't. We still have NOT received payments on our judgment ordered by a court judge and our attorney has not received payments for the monies the court awarded to him. Who is really cheating! Reality is living, working, taking care of, and not cheating the government with lies about where one is living and income that is not reported. If that makes a better person, I am very happy for her. My crimes are no different from her. At least I admit mine! This MAKES ME SMILE!

AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    Public

21h
    Well yesterday was 7 years of hell I let the anniversary go because who in their right mind wants to celebrate HORROR in their lives... But the entire mess just keeps going Blogging about me...Posting about me...Threats... Lies... and then today 3 EMAILS WTH is wrong with you? Are you so sad and lonely that you can't find something more productive to do? But here blog about this POST till your heart is content. Threaten till... well... what ever BULLIES threaten... YES YOU ARE A BULLY and a Coward... but here is some news for you... I'm great... my life is good... I am COMPLETE... Johnny still loves me but more than that he respects me... Our time together doesn't include you... and still to date he has never cheated on me... and I have never cheated on him julie your husband or mine... BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU in all areas of life... all of them I am better than a bully that can't live in reality... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY thanks for the email ALL 3 of them... keep posting to complaint board and reputation your posts are keeping it on page 1... and I do love that... I do love your crimes popping up before your own blogs... THAT MAKES ME SMILE
    Shared publicly

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jun 27, 2018

This newest rant shows how obsessed Mrs. Bedwell is with our lives. Who needs a last word; she seems it have it; right or wrong! AND I have yet to put up the Christmas tree so not sure what she knows there!
    "Hi Daniel, Please contact the Sherriff of the county for the ALLEGED THEFT (which because it is a lie and published IT IS defamation). Benewah County Sherriff phone number is 208-245-2555 and Adams County Sherriff phone number is 509-659-1122 I know for a fact that I have not stolen from anyone. So lets lay your claims to rest. I am pretty sure your name is not Daniel and you are yet another alias created by a Narcissist to harass me. I only have one husband. The other husband is made in the mind of the PROBLEM. In fact I just wrote the chapter about her mailing Johnny and I congratulations cards in 2011. It was my daughter that got married and in her mind she twisted it up. Just like the 15 year old daughter being pregnant it was in fact the 20 year old married daughter that was pregnant. It was indeed a fun chapter to write. The mind of the mentally ill is a funny thing. ONE HUSBAND is all I have time or love for HE GETS MY ALL. Unlike people who are Cheating on their spouse or his spouse. Your 2 sides of the story claim is funny as that was the title of her blog post today also... She also commented about "CREATING AN ARMY AND BEING COWARD" my posts have my true legal name attached... no CREATED FRIENDS I have lots of people that support me but I don’t play the MAKE UP THE ARMY...ARE YOU THE FACEBOOK PERSON THAT CALLED HER THIS WEEK?Daniel... please contact the authorities, I do love it when they take a complaint and PROVE ME RIGHT and the lies told wrong...That is chapter 7 all the false reports to authorities. Prosecutors and Law Enforcement and the subpoenas I issued all prove ME RIGHT and the complaints wrong. The subpoenas are chapter 9... Even her friends that attack me have the same ISP as her...The ones in WA state posting from AZ ISP's and the ones in AZ posting with an Idaho Falls ISP... the EXACT same ISP's as her phone and email address. It is all revealed in my book so for everyone that has read it says it is pretty good which makes me feel great. "The Last Word...Lies Told...And My Happiness Anyway" by AnnetteKaye even if I publish as a novel it is indeed filled with crazy, suspense, crimes, it seems it is a page turner. The point is MY HAPPINESS ANYWAY because I refuse to let her have that.
    Daniel, You have a wonderful day and let the reason for the season wash over you and start following HIS Commandments and life will get better...Sincerely, AnnetteKaye BEDWELL (same as my husband) Direct email is annettekaye@annettekaye.com
    Residence of AL, OR, AZ, VA, and FL, did not all go to ID this weekend to decorate a Christmas tree... but in the mind of... "The LAST WORD" IS THE IMPORTANT PART. The KEY part of the Narcissist’s personality is GRANDIOS THINKING and Telling LIES to make themselves feel and look better about the SIMPLE life. If all the kids and grandkids were keeping her busy she wouldn’t be on the internet writing about me. she would be busy with hugs and games and reading them books. Making hot chocolate and taking snap shots.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jun 27, 2018

My Adult WOMAN Bully who is a licensed minister (so she says) shared this article several times without asking permission or giving me the credit for such writings. This is her way. There are no boundaries.

Adult bullies act out for the same reason children bullies to; they are trying to make up for shortcomings of their own. This is why you should try and not take the abuse you receive from an adult bully seriously. In my research and documentation of our adult bully, we have determined that she has serious security issues compounded by self-proclaimed types of mental illness. She does not think of herself as a bully; she envisions herself as a proclaimed "Joan of Arc" in a sick sort of way. She feels empowered to pick on us because we are perceived as being weak, we have made mistakes in our lives, and perhaps just because our progression is much more than her own. There are the more obvious vices; gossip, putting me down in front of others, starting rumors that are not true, and emotional abuse by public humiliation. She will spend hours typing away thinking that what she has to say will make a difference among strangers on the computer screen. Obviously, she cannot work alone; she needs the attention of those around her to further her sick cause.

Bullies go after those they feel are sick, fat, ugly, etc., because they feel they can target a person in the area where they might be the most insecure. Perhaps they will harass a popular girl, a beautiful and talented woman, to boost their ego. This strategy serves a social purpose in that the bully is trying to establish power so nobody else will push them around. Bullies are looking for people that are willing to submit to their power play. For a long time, this bothered me until her history began unraveling and her character became exposed. When I stopped being a victim, our bully's attempts began to be funny. She might be aggressive but she is lazy and unmotivated to do the right thing. Using scripture to validate her cause makes her a coward. Using God to commit sin is even worse.

We have come to push back in her attempts to abuse. We have prepared for her encounters and with the assistance of legal authorities begun to call her out on her behavior. We focus on our own lives and the movement forward away from her refraining from reaction and push back. We are specific in our documentation and research. She is looking for attention and refuses to grasp the truths. We no longer let fear prevent us from obtaining the help and protection that we deserve. Our permanent injunction, won in a court of law, against her will assist us in the future. Her frustration and aggression will cause mistakes. The safety of my family and myself are foremost.

Today, an editor from a newspaper contacted me in regards to an article that we sent them. Within this article was the experience of Dr. Phil and the circus that he caused. Piece by piece, information has been disproved and my husband has proclaimed to her how he was shut out of the proceedings. Of course, our bully told the world that he did not want to stand by me during the taping of the show, but was far from the truth. Within this article, I also gave reference to another bully; one who had sex with my under-aged married daughter, masturbated in from of my small children and his own son, and then placed blame on me for incidences that I did not do. I even handed her the police reports. Yes, they were documented at the time. His sins are being made known. He was never my husband but a man who claimed to be God-fearing and perfect just like my woman bully. Maybe this is why my adult bully has a promiscuous nature. A kind of sick control over others. Also included in the article is the fact that my ex-husband and the father of my sons slept with my daughter when she was underaged. Of course, he claimed to be drunk and not knowing what he was doing but we all know better. The copy of the police report is common knowledge among other documents of physical harm and beating up a child. My adult bully claims to be his "best friend" even though he has denied speaking to her. I guess beating children draws such persons together.

My husband and I spoke to her in great length today and this article will soon be published. The reporter has facts, not internet hearsay and innuendo that our bully truly believes in her mind are truths. I have decided to stand strong and spill the secrets that I thought I would never reveal because I know how it feels to be embarrassed and humiliated. I use to not want others to feel this way but the time has come when they need to come forth. I am going to clear my name of falsehood and blame. It is not going to be comfortable for others.

Standing strong can be healing. Do I care what is on the internet? No! There is enough written for people to read and make informed decisions about what is true and what is not. Our bully's rants give great detail into her personality, her threats, and to proving who is really the bully despite her pleas of harassment and abuse. After all, we have already proven that it is the bully who cries victim the loudest! Our revelations have come through and survived a court of law and we are not the party paying damages.

It goes without saying that any perceived physical threat, like what our woman adult bully has threatened against us, should be handled with the assistance of local law enforcement or other community resources. Some bullies are dangerous (ours has threatened to come up behind me with her new revolver) and may need legal interventions to reduce the risk of harm. Do not be afraid to seek such assistance even if you feel that you do not need it. If you would like me to assist in moving you towards that can offer assistance, please feel free to contact me.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jul 21, 2018

As 07-20-2018, this defamatory site and posts have not been removed by annettekaye herreid kruse casady bedwell as ordered by the court.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jul 21, 2018

PDFs recorded and forwarded on.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jul 27, 2018

As of 07/28/2018, no monies paid to attorney per court judgment, no monies paid to plaintiffs as per court judgment, and perjury to court about state of residence. Honesty, doubtful.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Jul 29, 2018

Found more on the internet that hasn't been taken down. Contempt! Shared on the profile of Cindy Ayala.

Originally shared by AnnetteKaye Bedwell Nov 22, 2015
    MY STALKER hates it when I post Dr Phil quotes but this is a good one for her... Today I find MORE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY she is committing against Johnny and I, both of us just shake our heads and ask """"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?"""" 8:54 pm @parkercandalee @dressagequeen61 @tgclparker CandaLee Parker 4/30/1961 Ammon ID Idaho Falls ID or Queen Creek AZ married to Thomas G Parker IS STILL A THIEF AND LIAR, and my SEO work creates your SHENAGINS to be on Page 1 of Google... I'm good at reaching my goals and you are well a liar a thief a criminal TAKE DR PHIL's advice look to see WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??????
    Photo
    Shared publicly•View activity

AnnetteKaye Bedwell's profile photo

AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    On your google plus you Reshared a post I had written about CandaLee Parker Could I possibly get you to delete them. They were back in 2015 so if you just search your page CandaLee Parker they should pop up It would really help me if you saved the picture you liked and delete my post. THANKS

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Aug 04, 2018

Perjury is serious and against the law. AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell wrote the court stating that she was (once again) residing in Lind WA when she is still living with her ex-husband in St Maries ID. A sin is a sin except in her bible!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Sep 09, 2018

I never said that Karl didn't have a relationship with his oldest son. I wrote what was told to me by his mother and grandmother. No lie .. You are the one that wrote that. Really, not your names! Then why tease and taunt about mine? Do you expect that it doesn't come back on you? I never had people spy on you and Johnny. Julie happily called me each time. I hate no one. I dislike no one. I pity you because you started this and still place the blame on me. My attorney hasn't quit. He is still retained by me. AND who is trying to destroy you and Johnny? Not us as we do not care. You are the one that keeps bringing up that subject. ANNETTEKAYE HERREID KRUSE CASADY REYNOLDS BEDWELL. YOU OWE OUR ATTORNEY MONIES THAT YOU HAVEN'T PAID. Tease all you want, but that is fact. For years, you posted lie after lie after lie and it was public. Did you not think that one day it may come back to you?
    Harassment Lawsuit 20 hrs 48 mins ago

@annettekaye7 Changing venue was a great blessing for us! Keep reading; you will find the contempt against Karl and his Mother. In the transcript, she badmouthed the judge! You think you know all when you know nothing! BTW .. Have you killed any more dogs lately? That would not be a good thing to spread around if you are trying to get reviews for being a good breeder. I have to smile because you are so childish in your words.
    ANONYMOUS123456891011 6th of Sep, 2018

Karl had EXCELLENT insurance through my husband's employment since 2000 for my sons. He lied to his son when his son was hurt in a basketball incident and told the doctor that he didn't have insurance when he had excellent insurance through us. I just showed my sons all of the coverage they had through us; even orthodontist insurance, that Karl never used. Today, my son is crippled and in excruciating pain because Karl had TOO MUCH PRIDE to use our insurance. All of my sons were covered until Thom lost his employment in 2016 due to his illness. Karl stole $800 credit from me from an orthodontist that I had paid. If you want all of the wonderful stories, I will keep posting them. Did you know that he put a knife to his ex-wife's neck and told her he would slash her throat? Karl would not assist my son when he was accepted to college. It is okay, because we have!
    annettekaye7 7th of Sep, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 WOW canda you are something else NONE OF YOUR SONS ARE CRIPPLED but this takes the cake of lies you are willing to tell A COWARD HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN
    Harassment Lawsuit 23 hrs 6 mins ago

@annettekaye7 He is crippled and if Karl would love the proof in the doctor bills that we have paid for him, please have him contact me. I would love to have him reimburse us for those charges. My son is in CONSTANT pain daily because of what his father did not take seriously. GROW UP! We know you ran right away to tattle .. So who is really the COWARD .. YOu are! You are the one that hides, tattles, gossips!
    ANONYMOUS123456891011 6th of Sep, 2018

Be sure to send your motorcycle gang guys over to our farm tonight! First NFL game of the season; family and friends will be enjoying steak and all the goodies! I will even invite them in and offer them supper! Hope to see you there! Have a great evening!! BTW: Eagles and Falcons are playing. The Eagles are my son's favorite team! Pass that along now, hear ..
    annettekaye7 7th of Sep, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 DID YOU LOOSE YOUR MIND CANDALEE this post sums up the crazy you are willing to show the world SAD I knew you were nutty in 2011 and here you are showing the world in 2018
    Harassment Lawsuit 23 hrs 2 mins ago

@annettekaye7 I am sorry .. but it was in your writing that you said "your brothers" were coming after me. I am sure the world gasped at what you wrote. The legal authorities took it very seriously. As afar as loosing my mind, Nope! You have the corner on that market! Have a wonderful evening! It is so warm outside and since I work only one job now, it is wonderful to enjoy the stars with my sweet husband! BTW: how is your husband?! Oh, wait .. you are divorced! I am so sorry!
    Harassment Lawsuit 3 mins ago

@annettekaye7 Well, I may be "nutty" as you politely have stated but at least I am not receiving funds for the government because it is said that you are mentally ill. It is amazing what the world has read within your site! Kudos to you for making me so popular with the public! Have a wonderful evening! Is it a great day in the basin or in the mountains for you today?!
    Harassment Lawsuit 23 hrs 1 mins ago

PS: I did not get fired! I gave a formal 2-week notice and enjoying the opportunities and raise that my one employment now affords me. And my personal business is doing great as well! Thank you for asking!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Oct 12, 2018

Actually, we were not given 350, 000 pages as you stated. If fact, you only provided those that you wrote to us. A typical response for an insane woman .. You see, I didn't berate you to a complete stranger. Be sure to tell her about your assault on a child, that you killed a dog in your neighborhood, you were arrested for driving while drunk, and that you stole the life savings from an elderly man who trusted you to care for him! Amazing how the number of pages went from 350, 000 to 400, 000 in a few months. Is it really possible to complete 50, 000 pieces of evidence in such a short time? There was no intimate affair. There was no fleeing as you contacted my employment and other private entities in Idaho. You sent your "brothers" to physically harm and possibly murder me .. I have never stolen your identity. There is no hiding from an arrest. Thank you again for your informative post. The court could not find that we did anything to you and awarded over $45, 000 to our attorney and us. This shows who is really at blame. Have a wonderful evening! We are as your post was most insightful!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit, Oct 13, 2018

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell

Jan 28, 2015

Comments

28th of Jan, 2015

Candalee parker stole the $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010 I am not extorting anything this complaint is the deletions of a woman in love with johnny and can't stand that he hates her. her jealousy is ugly and well documented. not only am I not bullying her she is hiding from az in idaho. there is a law suit currently in place by me against candalee parker in phoenix, az. not only am I not mentally ill she also has my name wrong. annettekaye herreid kruse casady reynolds is not my name and bullied in queen creek is not hers. no one is bullying her and she sent this to me. thanks candalee grow up

• Ca
      26th of Nov, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds and supposed wife (she claimed at the time), AnnetteKaye Casady "ripped off" and "straight up stole" from Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker. No payments have been made to date.

30th of Jan, 2015

Let's set the story (s) straight :
    (1) no monies were stolen. annette has no clue what was agreed upon and her (husband) can't tell the truth and hides behind the skirts of his wife to do his dirty work.in a public forum, he stated that she could keep whatever she "collected". mr. reynolds owes us more than $23k but refuses to acknowledge his portion of the agreement which we have in writing! (2) I do not love or in love with her (husband). her (husband) sleeps with more than one woman at a time committing to none. who in the world would want that! when asked, he denied and was caught in his lies. he also lied to his former wife and we have letters from his former 'galfriends' to validate. (3) there is no lawsuit in place as her lawsuit against us was dismissed with prejudice. she has appealed and we are awaiting that decision but with all evidence in place, we are sure that her appeal will be denied. she lives in a fantasy world of "collecting" evidence and composing deposition questions"for this fantasy lawsuit. (4) per her driver's license and court documents, her name is annette kaye. we have used the correct name. she has been married several times and proclaims to be married to mr. reynolds (her farmer guy). we have been told that he really wants nothing to do with her but terribly afraid of her wrath should he shun her. (4) we have been given paperwork to prove that she is on disability for mental illness and refused to state in a public forum as to why she collects disability. (5) annette kaye has been arrested for dui and aggravated assault against a minor and her daughter was placed in foster care. for months, annette kaye denied having a criminal history and her daughter in foster care. (6) she claims that we have stolen her ids but found that she is making up profiles with her name to accuse us. she also has 5 profiles under my name that she uses to stalk and spy on us. (7) she faked a suicide blaming us for it. (8) she has trespassed on our private properties stating that she is collecting pictures of our"assets for the judge". this was printed and copied for law enforcement. if you note the internet, you will see her name attached to writings about us! this is a stalker and a bully. she is extorting us for monies and blackmailing stating that she will delete all when we pay! we feel very sorry for her but soon she will understand the consequences of the negative behavior that she has been harassing us with for nearly 4 years.

30th of Jan, 2015

Candalee parker you stole $5000 from johnny that makes you a thief but your prison record is for being a thief too so you already knew that

19th of Feb, 2015

You have to love it when a bully and a stalker tries to turn the blame on you when she has done the course for more than three years! funny; handsome hubbie was at home all night! she must be stalking the wrong house! all the things that she has done and writing about, she writes that we are doing! I guess she forgot to add the $23k that her 'husband"forgot that he owes us! life is good when credibility is tarnished! here are more of her public posts!
    Shared publicly - 9:26 am

Date night and the morning so perfect early start today spring time is in the air so much to get done at home sweet farm. pillow talk and loving, breakfast, handing him his towel as he shuts off the shower. heaven in the basin. get to my computer and we have email from candalee parker. ranting and rambling is her specialty. lies and letting the world know she is a victim. poor candalee parker. to bad she wasn't taking care of, spoiling, and being spoiled by her handsome hubbie this morning. lol loving the man of my dreams while candalee parker is stalking and bullying us. "

19th of Feb, 2015

More threats from annettekaye casady! we love that she plays victim!!
    "2/19/15 stolen id's are still active, candalee parker found time to post, email, stalk, and bully us but refuses to take down the stolen id's or make a payment on the $5000 she stole. poor poor canda"

19th of Feb, 2015

So much time to bully when you don't have to work at a real job and bother other people at their's!
    Stolen IDs and Social Security Numbers still active and being used by our BULLY and STALKER. Reported more this am to legal authorities. She refuses to delete the stolen identities and pay back the $23K that is owed to us! She should be ashamed of herself!

20th of Feb, 2015

"candalee parker please upload the $23k files, bills, proof of the debt... I provided the proof of the stolen $5000 your turn prove away... as soon as you prove it I will send you a certified check. use the choose file button on this sight they have made it very easy to upload. took me less than 15 seconds."

23rd of Feb, 2015

Please note that all negative reviews about us were entered into public internet via annettekaye herreid kruse casady (reynolds). she rants about us via google because she cannot rant in the same way on fb in front of mutual friends and family. she wants us to prove a debt that does not involve her. check her public records and you will find some wonderful lawsuits that she has filed against others as well. she lied about her arrests, her daughter being in foster care and now wants to turn all of this chaos (that she has created) back on us. it will no longer be allowed. her (husband) will soon have more of his past gal friends (whom he had affairs with while married to his ex-wife) post as well because he is a cowardly man who will not tell this woman that he was wrong and that he has lied to her. he is more fearful of her than us! this is a woman that cannot take responsibility but expect every else to or she will think she can control and destroy. it wont happen; we will no longer be a pawn in her game of her own mental illnesses and failings! she is a dangerous and violent woman! check out her posts!

26th of Feb, 2015

More great stuff from annettekaye casady.. why on earth does she care? way too much interest in our lives..
    Shared publicly - 9:04 am

2/26/15 what makes this drama so fun for candalee parker, stolen id's still active, no investigators have shown up, no payments on stolen money, no self respect, honor, esteem, in violating others. why on earth behave so poorly? "

1st of Mar, 2015

Husband and I had a great laugh at this one today! teasing and taunting are great! I guess if this is all you have to do with your life! so sad..
    Shared publicly - 8:56 am
    #attorney

3/1/15 stolen id's are still active. no law enforcement has shown up, good lord I wish they would. no mail from canda's attorney, he/she hasn't contacted the court like the law requires. imaginary attorney canda? imaginary investigators canda?"

2nd of Mar, 2015

The anxiety I have from being stalked is so real it interferes with my life...

"these are common reactions to being stalked.
    Impact of stalking on victims

46% of stalking victims fear not knowing what will happen next. [baum et al., (2009)."stalking victimization in the united states."bjs.]
    29% of stalking victims fear the stalking will never stop. [baum et al.]
    1 in 8 employed stalking victims lose time from work as a result of their victimization and more than half lose 5 days of work or more. [baum et al.]
    1 in 7 stalking victims move as a result of their victimization. [baum et al.]
    The prevalence of anxiety, insomnia, social dysfunction, and severe depression is much higher among stalking victims than the general population, especially if the stalking involves being followed or having one's property destroyed. [eric blauuw et al."the toll of stalking, "journal of interpersonal violence 17, no. 1 (2002):50-63.]"

4th of Mar, 2015

It seems she is the only posting our names! must make her the bully true to form with no accountability!
    "got to love the people in life that are loving and loyal... canda is publicly threatening me... good job candalee parker threats are so great for people to see who is bullying who. "

8th of Jul, 2016

PDF Done

• Tg
      25th of Aug, 2017

Please note that damages judgement against annettekaye casady bedwell, 06/13/1968, husband brandon m bedwell for defamation and slander have been awarded to candalee and thomas parker. please see idaho case! residing in st. maries, id, warden, wa, othello, wa, lind, wa

22nd of Jan, 2018

@TgClParker My birthday is not 1968 My Husband was never and still is not a part of the case and no damages were won against him. I have never resided in Warden, WA

• Bu
      17th of Sep, 2017

Civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

• Ca
      3rd of Oct, 2017

Annettekaye bedwell
    Public 10/03/2017

23h
    Off to othello for a couple days... perfect... plans for dinner and dancing... what a glorious fall we are in. love the tractor as we prepare for the water to be off... this is the beginning of time together as his days are shorter of work and more me time. only a couple months of down time. so happy my schedule is free up for snow birding. so happy harvest checks make it available. hard working farmers make great paychecks. love fall it is my favorite.

14th of Oct, 2017

Update: brandon m bedwell and annnettekaye casady bedwell.. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander.

14th of Oct, 2017

Update to court case: brandon m bedwell and annnettekaye casady bedwell.. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander.

• Bu
      15th of Oct, 2017

Again, do not contact my children or family members!!! you claim that it is I that is stalking and contacting your family and yet we have not! you are the one contacting my children! stop it! grow up and quit using your fake names and profiles!

11th of Nov, 2017