[Resolved] Anna Medical College / BAD Management

4-5 Mauritius, India Review updated:

This College lures people from India with low MBBS fees and once the students are moved to Mauritius, the college treats them as if they are 10 year olds. Instead of concentrating on their studies, they pay more attention to who talks to who. The professors humiliate the students and there is a admin in charge, Mithun, He lies and cheats students by threatening them, If they don't follow what the dean and he says, they won't get their degree or get a passing grade The students who live in hostels, they are fed disgusting food. They are promised food and NRI living standards, Even in Jail, they get better food. Please do not fall for the low fees, once a student moves to Mauritius, it is very expensive and it ends up costing the same. Each student is charged a different fee according to what they can get out of each family.
Aweful, Selfish, cheats running the college, if someone cares, it would be a great place to study.

• Resolution statement

Anna Medical College customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Su
May 22, 2015

More Anna Medical College Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      5th of Jun, 2015

I agree, students are suffering and I went to this college but now moved due to mistreatment and threats. All the good teachers are leaving. The bad, old teachers are left. The college controls the teacher's lives also, they talk about each other. These people want to control all students and teachers lives - what they do, what they eat, who they talk to, where they go on their own time. It is an aweful place only because of Mr. Mithun Nambiar - he manipulates the Dean and the staff. They are living in the 1920s eara. This college would be great because the young teachers are very smart and students want to learn from them. But now even they are leaving due to mistreatment and bad attitude from the people running college in Mauritius.

22nd of May, 2018

@sunnyfrommumbai i feel sad as a parent when you support your kids blindly. Dont blame the college for all these. Every college has problem and we need to make sure as a parent they study well.

I was in mauritius last week with my family to visit the college and check the track record of my son. As a parent i feel all the parents need to check with college regarding attendance and how they perform or else end of the day we the parents will be looser.

No use of we blaming the college for all the mistake done by our kids.

22nd of May, 2018

@sunnyfrommumbai i dont think so any professor is complaning when it comes to college management. please guide our kids in a good manners

Dont blindly believe our kids. even they might have done some mistake

check nicely before you take a decesion. As per my understanding 3 batch of student have graduated and they are doing house surgency in their home country.

• Ka
      25th of Oct, 2018

@Rajkappor Yes I am a Graduated student from Anna Medical College in Mauritius and I have just now completed my house surgeon period and I would strongly prefer my college to anyone as they have given me good skills and made me a doctor with utmost efficiency and they teach how to work ethically as a doctor.

• Su
      5th of Jun, 2015

The college is also now keeping college full day Saturday even though it is supposed to be half day.
    How are the students going to go to banks, run personal errands, grocery shop and laundry, and most of all STUDY and let their body rest for one day.
    The Dean and Mr. Mithun running the place doesn't care about students or teachers. Only their pockets and the power they think they will gain by controlling and hurting the students.
    PLEASE DO not apply to this college, UNLESS a new management is formed.
    Please Please FIRE Mr. Mithun - He is the worst person to run the college. He even told my dad, he is there to make money, save, and then leave. He is a bad man and wrong person to run the college. He does not reply to emails, phone calls, he is a very selfish man, and making double money in Mauritius and HE wants power to make himself feel above everyone.
    But in the wrong way, Due to Mr. Mithun's attitude, many students are discouraged and will be hurt and FUTURE students will not want to apply. FIRE Mr. Mithun. Please, Please, and replace him with a well suited professional person who cares about students and their future and education.

@sunnyfrommumbai hello boss

visit the college and check your kids track record and meet the teacher before you just come to a conclusion. no use of blaming the college or dean or administration. they are doing their job.

As a parent we need to support the college and we need to make sure our kids pass out with flying colors. No point of we blaming the college.

• He
      8th of Oct, 2015

Anna Medical College is under the affiliate of UTM. Yes EVERY STUDENT at Anna Medical College and the parents are being mislead by the administration of this college. UTM is partly to be blamed as they should be controlling the management under their umbrella.
    The reputation of Anna Medical college is already in question as is the calibre of the arrogant lecturer as far as I'm concerned most of them, second rate doctors out of India. This college is only interested in siphoning money have no interest in delivering what they advertise on their website.
    It a shame that they are creating such a negative impact not only for them selves and UTM, but also for Mauritius as a country.
    My other concern is that they are not enrolling anymore students in the next intake. What will happen to the current students certification if the college decides to close doors as things don't seem kosher at all at this college. The dean and all the adminstrators are arrogant, incompetent and have no clue what they are doing and are an embarrassment to the education system of Mauritius. They should be investigated by the Dept of Education.

16th of Nov, 2015

I am one of the students who is studying in AMCRC. Because of some individual students who are trying to bad mouth about the college is really SAD !!! Students who fails in the exam and definitely blame the college. I dont agree to any of these comments mentioned above. There are around 400 students in the college and most of the students are happy as per my knowledge. AMCRC STUDENT

• Ki
      25th of Jul, 2016

This is my last year at our college, Anna Medical College Mauritius. It was my dream to get a chance to study in this college. It is the best medical college in Mauritius.. Even some of the facilities are even better in other college. But the biggest advantage of our college is not only it's reputation but also the fact that our college is good at every aspect, be it studying or future scopes or extra curricular activities. Senior-Junior bonding is the best among the medical colleges of Mauritius. Still now I believe AMCM is the only college in Mauritius.which can represent Mauritius as one of the best MBBS Institutes.
    Would this course fetch a good job?
    How are the students like?
    Some are very studious. Some are fun loving. Some are very caring. Some want to indulge themselves into the betterment of the college. Some stays on their way. But it is assuring that everybody is damn talented. I would strongly recommend AMCM .Yes of course few things need to improve

• Ne
      16th of Aug, 2016

CAMPUS LIFE -Campus is very good. Life is smooth in campus. Safe for girls. Boys are 70% girls 30% in college. Not any political issues or any gender race religious discrimination in the college. Good extracurricular and sports activities, we have football, chess, volleyball tournaments and rangoli, painting, debate, antakshari etc competition in the college.
    FEES -Fees are nominal s of course Medicine studies will bit high but compare other medical colleges its nominal and affordable .Hostel is very good for living with good atmosphere for all students. All can get admission in hostel, so no need of PG arrangements in my college. Food are prepared in our private mess, and it is very healthy and tastier.

2nd of Mar, 2017

This is my last year at our college, Anna Medical College and Research Centre Mauritius. It was my dream to get a chance to study in this college. It is the best medical college in Mauritius.. Even some of the facilities are even better in other college. But the biggest advantage of our college is not only it's reputation but also the fact that our college is good at every aspect, be it studying or future scopes or extra curricular activities. Senior-Junior bonding is the best among the medical colleges of Mauritius. Still now I believe AMCRC is the only college in Mauritius. which can represent Mauritius as one of the best MBBS Institutes. Would this course fetch a good job? yes. absolutely. but you have to work hard for furthering your career as in every other colleges How are the students like? Some are very studious. Some are fun loving. Some are very caring. Some want to indulge themselves into the betterment of the college. Some stays on their way. But it is assuring that everybody is damn talented. I would strongly recommend AMCRC .Yes of course few things need to improve

• Im
      3rd of Mar, 2017

AMCRC (ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTER) is one of the best well known medical college present in Mauritius. It has amazing teaching facility. With well and hygienic maintenance. Academic programmers are amazing and admissions are avoiding to the rank of CET. Telling about other extra circular programmers it is just amazing guys. This college has best doctors for coaching students. According to my opinion, it is amazing guys.
    who fails in the exam that student definitely blame the college.

• Ka
      21st of May, 2018

Anna medical college is one of the best colleges to march forward in your medical career. I am now a reputed doctor in the industry and for this, I should thank only Anna medical college. They shaped me and molded me to become a better doctor. Actually, to become a doctor patience is the essential one and I learned this only from them. They made me successful.

22nd of May, 2018

i dont think so college is so bad. My brother is studying in Mauritius at AMCRC. Who ever has given the remarks seems to be totally base less. College has a system by informing parents regarding attendance and if they fail to do so they will not be allow to write the exam.

I feel students who were not allowed to write the exam has put this remarks. DEAR STUDENTS WE THE PARENTS HAVE SPEND MONEY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BETTER LIVING AND GOOD FUTURE. SO PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES. WE HAVE LOTS OF HOPE ON YOU.

As a parent i support this college and no use of blaming the dean or administration guys as they are doing the job and we the parents fully support this college.

I SUPPORT ANNA

WITH LOVE AND REGARDS

RAJ FROM JAIPUR

22nd of May, 2018

i suggest we need online attendance system to track our students. we need to talk to the management and make sure this type of system is implemented in the college

i invest lots of money on my kid and i need to make sure he pass out with flying colors. i will talk to the management regarding this

• Ni
      29th of May, 2018

I chose Anna Medical College, to start with my medical goals. At first, I was really scared to choose a college in abroad, but once I reached them, I was really enjoying, they are friendly and equip us in a good way. Their way of teaching and practice facilities are well and maintained. Anna Medical College is the only place where we can gain more. So I would tell you that make the best choice now and become a perfect doctor.

30th of May, 2018

I wish to study doctor course, and so I was looking for medical colleges abroad. One of my friends insisted me to choose Anna Medical College. At first, I was worried about the culture and so on. But once I started my course at Anna Medical College, I am really pleased with their infrastructure and the way they trained us. I really enjoy studying at Anna Medical College. Thanks to my friend and thanks to Anna Medical College.

• Ar
      31st of May, 2018

I am a former student of Anna Medical College. I should thank my college and all my staff members because they only brought me to a well-reputed place. Actually, my college is one of the awesome places where we can develop ourselves. They motivate us in all aspects and this is the reason why I shine today in my field. I would also like to recommend Anna Medical College to the students who are willing to study medical course abroad.

• Ai
      9th of Jun, 2018

I am a student who wishes to learn more new things. I wanted to develop new advancements in the medical field. As I joined Anna Medical College, I was experienced to both research centers and library facilities. Through this, I actually developed myself. Now I am a familiar doctor, I can treat all my patients in a perfectly well manner.

11th of Jun, 2018

The library is one of the amazing facilities that I found in Anna Medical College. As a student, we will have to learn more and more to become a better Doctor. And, Anna Medical College has all these and make it right. We can spend more time learning in the library of Anna Medical College.

13th of Jun, 2018

I am doing my medical course in Anna Medical College. The staff team is very equipped and they are professional too. They provide us with the best training to make us a better citizen in the society. Also, the college is provided with better facilities which we can utilize to develop our skills. Thanks to Anna Medical College.

13th of Jun, 2018

Learning and get trained well is very important in becoming a Doctor. At Anna Medical College they have well equipped library and world class infrastructure, which will engage us to learn more. I am now a well enriched Doctor and this is only because of Anna Medical College. Thank you Anna Medical College.

20th of Jun, 2018

I did my medical course in Anna Medical College. It is one of the awesome colleges I have never seen before. The classroom training is really wonderful. The teachers give us wonderful coaching and expert practical sessions which can enhance our medical skills. This made me a perfect doctor and a great person.

23rd of Jun, 2018

I am doing my medical course in Anna Medical College. They are really good in the way of teaching. I am very much contented. The staff team is very supportive and they assist us throughout. Any doubts or clarifications, we can approach our staff easily and they will clear our doubts more promptly. Thank you Anna Medical College!