Anna Fields/ Psychic of Love / Anna Fields/Psychic of Love

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Anna is a scam artist. She took my money and then ignored and stopped returning my calls. Don't go to her, you'll regret it.

Co

More Anna Fields/ Psychic of Love Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      7th of Dec, 2012

Just in case you don't know! All psychics are frauds. Stop wasting your money on foolishness.

• Po
      20th of Mar, 2013

yes she is a scam!!! I do believe some people are really gifted ... and I learn that the real gifted one normally doesn't commecialized their gift.

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2018

I've gone to Anna Fields a few times and she was ALWAYS helpful and accurate. I never had to give her a lot of information about me. She was always able to point out accurate things in my life and my children's lives that they were experiencing. She was also completely accurate with upcoming things we had to look forward to in the areas of job related issues, issues my kids would be going through in the near future, and was dead on about things that were troubling me. She even told me about an upcoming secure position coming up at my husband's job and it turned out to be true months later. Everyone's experience is different for them.
    K. Gill