Anjani Courier Services / lost the gift parcelled

1 India Review updated:

I gave him a gift (watch) parcel having a watch inside it on [protected] to deliver it to Mumbai (Dombivili) on [protected]. The person there agreed to do so. But it has been 5 days now , yet the watch is not delivered. When i asked the person related to that, he said his file don't show any such entries. I have the company's bill . Please help me out. Thanking you,

Your's faithfully,
Trupti.

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Jul, 2008

MY CUSTOMER BOOK URGENT DOCUMENT FROM MIRAJ(DIST. SANGLI) TO KANDIVLI (MUMBAI) ON 14-07-2008 ANJANI BOOKING OFFICER SAID IT'S DEFINATLY DELIVER TO MUMBAI PARTY ON NEXT DAY, I'M WAITING BUT COURIER IS NOT COME TILL TODAY ON 17-07-2008 THEN I PHONE TO KANDIVALI OFFICE AND SPEAK TO MR. SUBHAS, HE IS VERY RUDE GUY, HE SPEAKS VERY ROUGHLY, HE SAID WE DONT CARE CUSTOMERS WE HAVE LOT'S OF BUSINESS.
    I REQUEST TO SENIOR PERSONS OF ANJANI COURIER TO TAKE ACTION ON MR. SUBHAS.

MY MOBILE NO. IS 9819708885(MUMBAI)

• Ku
      21st of Apr, 2009

If this is the behaviour of the staff.. senior person should indulge in the matter and take corrective action..

If there are no actions than public should not use the courier services.. If they have lot of customer than we have lot of service providers..

If there are no actions and delivery is not in stipulated time than one should take a legal action..

• Jr
      29th of May, 2010

An envelop containing some documents which were urgently required by me were sent from Delhi to be delivered at ludhiana on 25/05/20010 doc no.90469654, not delivered till today.It is a matter of great regret. However when contacting their official a rude and vague replies were received. Their concerned person at Delhi Mr.Harsukh give me the phone no. 9815188685 of Mr Happy of Ludhiana. Mr Happy was very rude in his behavior he told me that he was not having any person to get the envelop delivered. Mr.Harsukh also give me the no. of Mr Bharat 9990391983 but I was surprised to hear from Mr.Bharat that he is not ready to talk until or unless I did not reveal him the name of the person who has given his phone no. to me.Further he informed me that he is a driver in the company.But I am sure he is not a driver. He also advised me to complaint wherever I want.THIS IS THE WORKING OF ANJALI COURIER SERVICE.
    I shall be thankful if a suitable reply is received from the officials of the company and my letter is delivered at the earliest. Delivering of letter by the courier company at such a late stage does not serve the purpose.

• Ra
      15th of Jul, 2013

I lost my car documents in this anjani courier company. Please don't use this anjani courier service. Because this couier have very bad service and chances to lost your courier. If you like this services then you will try this anjani courier service but I am sure you don't know what happend with your courier means its delivered on time or lost. I am sure it will be lost or delivered after one month. Choice is your.

• Ju
      9th of Dec, 2013

anjali courier are very vest courier service.today 9-12-2013 is my personal experience.delevery boy does not know how to talk the coustomer.so i will complain the company manager 9825623038 this her number but he also does not know how to o ttalk the clint.need action this complaint

my number are 8460788531.