Anjali food processor / to avail adapter(new part)

1 India Review updated:

My ajnali food processor's adapter for blades was damaged.. From Last 8 months i had approached various dealers and shops , but then the part is not available. Then by contacting to anjali service center , two days back he came and provided the part. But he was saying the other blades which fits into the adapter is duplicated and telling to replace all the 3 blades which cost Rs 150 per blade and inspite of that again there is problem. Now he is demanding that dealer might have manipulated the blades, Which is highly impossible. So can you please help me in this case , almost i had spent a lot in travelling and communicating for this part, but not yet satisfied with the commitment and assurance of "Anjali".
Due this part this costlier product is now of no use....... So please help me in this matter and give me reilef from this event........

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Sep, 2009

is there any service station for food processors of Anjali in Satara district and Kolhapur districts.

28th of Apr, 2011

Hi,
    Even I'm suffering from the same issue. My food processor blade is damaged and i'm not getting it anywhere. Can anyone tell me where can I get it in Pune?

• Dr
      13th of Sep, 2011

my foodpro aarmeture is defective.where and how to get it

• Dr
      13th of Sep, 2011

i have anjali foopro which is not working. aarmeture is defective.where tongrt it.where are repair center for Anjali products.

• Ru
      10th of Feb, 2014

My ajnali food processor's aarmicher was damaged.. From Last 8 months i had
    approached various dealers and shops, but then the part is not available. So
    can you please help me in this case, almost i had spent a lot in travelling
    and communicating for this part, but not yet satisfied with the commitment and
    assurance of "Anjali".
    Due this part this costlier product is now of no use... So please help me
    in this matter and give me reilef from this event...