anita sabana restaurant / fake job offer

1 Austria Review updated:

Recently I recieved a job offer from vienna, austria stating that they require an Indian chef for their 359 seater restaurant, wherein they will pay me 2050 euros plus accomodation etc.They have taken copies of all my certiicates and everything required for a visa or work permit, but yesterday they asked for 350 euros as coution money that is refundable.
Now how do I give away this sum to a person I have not even met or who is from a different country as I am from India.

Please help me track down the credentials of this company or please find out whether this company is real or fake.

Comments

Pr
  27th of Feb, 2009

hey guru...
even i got the same offer...pls let me know how can i be contacted you...r mail me on chefprem@gmail.com

regards
prem
bangalore

An
  28th of Feb, 2009

hey guru please dont pay them.they are fake. i am also one of the victim

Du
  1st of Mar, 2009

hey guys i am getting the same stuff from them but they didnt ask any money from me.tell me too man?

1st of Mar, 2009

buddy do not pay them ... these guys have done their homework pretty well... they are doin all the right things that are to be done for an overseas job... but one thing that had left me suspicious before they asked money was, these guys were too very professional, about deadlines and dates, and spoke very rudely on mail, that chick JOANNA SINCLAIR, remember?
Just tell them to piss off!!!

1st of Mar, 2009

my number is 9908230663... contact me any time u guys want.. am working with the ITC welcomgroup in Hyderabad..

2nd of Mar, 2009

Hi Guys, I totally disagree with your comments. I was one of the person whom paid 350 Euros but since I got a better offer in Manhattan, U.S.A, they returned my payment without any deductions ( that is if you do not include the bank cable charges) Mr.Syer and Joanna was quite a humble professional. Those whom do not agree with me could mail me at tanigasalam233@yahoo.co.in

Hello Anup,

I was wondering what was the position you applied for in Anita Sabana Restaurant? I was quite surprised that you do not have your refund back. I got mine just about 2 weeks after I have done my transfer. I don't think they are greedy for just a small sum.

I hope those who agree with me on the profesionalism which Anita Sabana has shown would react to this matter as it is quite sad to see those whom are not accepted in the cpmpany are being rejected and started to make such remarks to tarnish the name of the restaurant. Please do consider for all the other Indian whom are working there. I hope Mr.Syer or any of the staffs of the restaurant do not see this blog or the perception towards us Indians are trnished.

2nd of Mar, 2009

NO ANUP, dont listen to these guys. Both these names are made up by those people only to take the money from you...Just look at the spelling and English mistakes that they have done here, are the same that they do when they write mails to us...
What kind of an Indian name is TANIGA AND TANIGASALAM, guys you should have chosen something better to convince all of us here, something more Indian..HA...
And one more thing I am working in one of the best restaurants of the world, and I dont need this job... It is not that I was not accepted, I backed off when thay asked for money, , and how did this tanigasalam come to know about me not being accepted..I DID NOT WRITE THIS IN THIS BLOG.. GOT YOU...
This blog has been created by me to save any other person from loss of money.Rest u guys are matured enough to take your own decision.
ANUP, one more thing .. type "anitasabana" in the search option of this complaints board site like above, there one more guy, and the poor thing has already paid 1000euros and still no reply... GOD BLESS!!

2nd of Mar, 2009

anup, type anitasabana without any spaces...then u will get to read the complaint of the guy who paid 1000 euros

Hey Guru,

Just grow up. If I am not Indian then what am I? Anyway, its just useless to talk about this with someone whom has no other work to do...well if you are working in d best of the best restaurants in d world look at urself being like a child...gotcha..which clearly says that u have no other work to do then to gossip around.

For u guys unfortunate out there, if you have really been scammed, wht aren't you report this matter to the police? or the embassy?And why the website is not banned?And if this scamm has happened for quite sometime why is the company still exist?

When you purchase a can drink make sure it is not empty can...but if you have an empty can, you would only have noises to hear...

And both Taniga and Tanigasalam is my name. What a ### if Tanigasalam Nalla Allahan is not an Indian name..Then I guess it must be spanish then.

2nd of Mar, 2009

Gurunanak. in any which way, if a person suspected of being scam provide him advice on the next steps to be done. If you are conncerned of this blog, then do it..Advice and Actions!! Not empty actions!!! If you are damn good then why are you acting like a child?? Be a good General instead of being a donkey

2nd of Mar, 2009

hey buddy.. Taniga or whatever joanna has named u .. U wanna call me names go ahead but I have conveyed to my fellow chefs what I had to convey.. Deal is off u cheats... Never ever try to f$@k around with us Indians . You'll have to kiss your ### goodbye...

Ke
  2nd of Mar, 2009

please check with mr.ian syer directly.

3rd of Mar, 2009

Yes, I do agree with Kedar...why not contact Ian Syer directly??? And guru or what f@#k name I don't think you are a great chef. If so you are, of cos you won't get stuck there and I feel there is no market for your expertise...lol.. It would be better if you could proved that you are acceptable in the overseas market..If you consider yourself to be helful to others why not do a charity deed and contact the restaurant directly and defend the rights of others as I did so. I am no body dog... I follow the right path.. And where is the official complaint from the Embassy?? I guess it is only your luck to be working in ITC cos in Hydrebad there are no capable chef unlike in Mumbai. Keep your cooking expertise to yourself and do not poison your guest...

3rd of Mar, 2009

hey joanna dude... u think i'll get angry n mad about what u r saying and abuse back? you 'll get ur share from the ONE watching all of us from above. you guys will not be spared by GOD. May HE show some mercy to you... I know i cannot do anything to you guys there abroad, but I will bloody well make sure no one elso falls for the ### that u have given ...

3rd of Mar, 2009

guru or whatever you name is...my feedback to you is quite simple.. Have you contacted the Anita Sabana Restaurant??? Have you spoke to the concerned person?? Why are you not answering all this questions?? I have just contacted Mr.Syer and told him about this blog and he just laughed off. Anyway, he says that he would make a stern statement about this matter. I sincerely hoped that they would sue you upside down..LOL. Well, I don't understand why are you dragging GOD into this matter. When one is spechless, they would always drag GOD into this..R u spechless or being useless? Well, I do ### but not as all the ### you spoke in this blog. Be realistic and accept the fact that you are not accepted in the abroad market. F@#k speechless!!

5th of Mar, 2009

OK GUYS ... THIS IS THE AUSTRIAN EMBASSY SPEAKING...CHECK THIS OUT!!!
Dear Mr. Kapoor,

as far as we have access to helpful information, there is no restaurant "ANITA SABANA" in Wilhelminenstraße, Vienna. There is no entry in the Austrian telephone book and there are no entries in online restaurant guides. On the website http://anitasabana.com/ there is a remark on an "Austrian restaurant", but there are no contact details as address, phone number or commercial register number.
It seems that this job offer is fake.
To get further information you can contact the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber - "Wirtschaftskammer Österreich"; http://wko.at/awo/chamberinfo.htm, callcenter@wko.at.

Kind regards,
Caroline Liertzer

Caroline Liertzer
Austrian Embassy
Press and Information Department
3524 International Court, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008-3027
caroline.liertzer@bmeia.gv.at
Phone: +1 202 895 6775

De
  13th of Mar, 2009

THEY ARE MOTHERE ###ER...

### YOU IAN SYER????

De
  13th of Mar, 2009

mother ###er YOU SYER

Ra
  18th of Mar, 2009

Hi This is rajeev from delhi working in radisson. i also given 800 euros for security money /air ticket. want to complain against him. syer asked me for job in austria. as a snr asst restaurant manager.so dont go for this . he is very much claver person . he done his home work very nicely you can't find out that he is fake
take care my friends