Anishinabek Education Institute (affiliated with St.Clair College / Native Community Worker Program

1 Munsee Delaware, Canada

The administration staff is extremely incompetent, unorganized and frustrating to work with. Our class had to wait until the week of our midterms, both terms, to get our books ( because they didn't bother to order them ahead of time) they do not work consistent hours and would "disappear" either leaving early or not coming in at all.
I heard excuse after excuse of why they couldn't get their work done and with no apologies. The teachers are just as bad, some are unqualified to teach and felt like a waste of time going in. One actually yelled at a student when she asked a questions about him returning our essays. The teacher then started throwing accusations around about why the essays were lost. Then two days later they were found with no explanation or apology for his inexcusable behaviour. I graduated in April and was told that no one is in the office until August so that is when I'll get my diploma.

****very important**** the jobs are limited with this diploma and you cannot register as a social worker nor work as a counsellor. All my classmates and I agreed it was a waste of time and money because we all now have to take additional schooling to get the jobs we want. And none of us are going back to this school.

Get the education you deserve and stay away from this school

Ms