Comments

• Ha
      6th of Mar, 2009

I used the hair care product too, doesn't seems effective at all after a bottle finished.
    They somemore persuaded me to get 2nd bottle for continue trying, eventually i found my hair getting drier and fizzy!

and the manager just couldn't bother when you do complain. suck!!

• Mr
      15th of Apr, 2009

In my pharmacy outlet, i saw many of my customers have improve hair condition after taken Aning products. But of course not 100%. Natural products have min side effect and slower result if compare with western medicine. If u want to know any kind of supplement suit your body constitution or not, try for 3 months and dun criticized just by trying less than 3 months. Their is no miracle product that guarantee result. If u really want to complain, please email to their company directly, i believe their customer service is very efficient in replying your quires as i experienced this before. You can try this email at aning@myaning.com that is especially for our pharmacist communication purpose. Otherwise, you can always cc a copy to their chairman at chairman@myaning.com Please dun email to their general email at info@myaning.com as their are receiving more than hundred emails / day due to they are one of the certified exporter and quite well know company in supplying natural products. I m sharing this info with you because i feel unfair to that company as i know their are responsive and value customer feedback. I hope the email provided above may close the communication gap. Thank you.

• Je
      21st of May, 2009

I would guess what the message here is,
    the communication channel printed in label isn't valid or effective to deliver customers' unsatisfaction/ complaints!

As a responsible drug distributor, i can't see hundred emails / day is an acceptable excuse here! and somemore exporting. I doubt the capability of the management too.

No way for me to place my health and appearance under such risk, and i paid!!!

• Km
      8th of Jul, 2010

totally agreed

• Km
      8th of Jul, 2010

low quality products...

• Ta
      11th of Dec, 2010

People love to blame as they are unsatisfied with the result.

Cancer patient spent more than a million for cancer treatment but yet, there are no garantee at all for the recovery even it the patient go under special care by a super doctor and expensive hospital. I suppose the company would like to hear the good news from Lady Hani too as no body would like to hear unhappy customer complaints. I suggest, the lady Hani should seek for a hair transplant or plastic surgery if she wanted to get and see the instant result?

Meanwhile, reason for causing hair lost may cause by a lot of reason, eg. cause by lack of nutritions intake, diabetic, genetic, hygiene issue etc.

I would have suggest if lady Hani should go for a proper medical checkout what went wrong, instead of only knowing how to blame and complaint? Good luck :D

• Vi