animeDVDbox / Fraud

I also placed 2 orders, one rather large, and have received neither order, and repeated attempts to contact them have gone unanswered!!! I am very sorry that I did not see anything at the time that this company is a fraud.

Ca

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Feb, 2013

Hey cave. I'm sorry to hear that that happened to you. I can relate. I also ordered from animedvdbox.com and didn't realize how shady they were til afterwards. Well over a month, and I never got the anime DVDS I paid $66.17 for. Anyways, I went to http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/ and typed in animedvdbox.com and clicked on admin info and found out the person that runs the animedvdbox website name says Hong James or James Hong. His email is hobbyjapan2011@gmail.com. I know the number for the site is not on it, but here it is 1 866 948 5550. Now for the important part. My advice to you friend is if you paid for the stuff from the website using debit/credit card you can call your bank or credit card company and say you would like to dispute the charges. Explain the whole situation to them and file a claim, they will ask you some questions. Most banks or credit card companies will put a credit equal to the amount you got scammed out of in your bank account within a day or so. Then they do an investigation and if they find everything checks out the money they gave you stays, if they find out it doesn't then the bank takes the credit/money back. The most imperative thing is that you only have 60 days to dispute the charges from the date you orginally purchased the products. So speed and urgency is crucial here. The bank will also contact the merchant/website and find out if they can get to the bottom of everything.

Hope this helps.