Anime DVD Supply / BOOTLEGS

BOOTLEGS!!! This "company" is selling bootlegs! They are very high quality bootlegs, printed to look real but the packaging is diffent from what you can buy in stores, has hazy faded printing, and has FAKE BARCODES that do not even have enough numbers! They ship quickly but will not respond to your emailed inquiries and have no phone number and a policy of not giving refunds for any reason. DO NOT BUY!!

Ma

Comments

10th of Nov, 2010

So What? You want to pay 50-150 dollars for only one or 2 animes when you can 3-5 for that much, your an idiot for not wanting to save money, get off your soap box [censor] hole, if you dont like it, then dont go there, i and the rest of us will be laughing at you as you lose money :)

10th of Aug, 2011

I agree with you on this fact. I would prefer to watch something with PROFESSIONAL subtitles and the ACTUAL quality rather than something ripped from TV with sketchy subtitles. That happened with Gundam 00 that I got from another website. They were just fansubs put on DVDS and sold to the public. Cheap quality and really pissed me off.

If I spend money for a TV show or movie I want to make sure its real and done by a professional company not something simply ripped from a TV screen with shoddy work and sold to me for a cheaper price.

• Rx
      24th of Oct, 2011

dude i dont get saints comment, any ways I get cheap anime that's the official release all the time i just got my copy of Outlawstar perfect edition for 15$ off of amazon, i bought the bootleg on accident of Gudam stardust memories and then bought the real release by Bandai and there is a massive difference in video and audio quality, and i agree with the statement about customer service ill never buy from them again.

16th of Sep, 2013

High quality, good service- he always answered my emails, but I wasn't ### about bootlegs- I just understood I was getting a good price for a lower quality item. Doesn't matter though, the site seems gone.

• Th
      7th of Dec, 2014

New site owner selling real anime dvds.