ANIMALS TRANSPORTERS AGENCY / don't trust

orkney, Scotland, Highlands and Islands, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07024017646
i had gone on a web site where i found a 12 week husky puppy free to a good home due to relocating to canada. i emailed the owner who sounded lovely and caring. it was when she told me that there is a service she uses to send them which would deliver them to my door in 3.5 hours after i payed delivery cost of £124, i said to my partner that this is fine as im not paying her. so i then get an email 2 days later saying she has dropped the puppy off at ANIMALS TRANSPORTERS AGENCY and they will be in contact with me asap for payment. long behold i got an email stating that they has the pup and i would need to pay via money gram but i had to pay £166 which was £124 plus a refundable charge for insurence which i paid (stupid i know now) but then i get an email saying that there is a problem with the insurence and the pup could not fly without it, for the extra for the pup to fly i would have to pay £382 which is refundable after the pup has been delivered to my address. that is where it had to stop i was not going to pay anymore money. so please beware of anyone called mendi crise or ANIMALS TRANSPORTERS AGENCY please dont make the same mistake as me.

By the way the police are now on to them for fruad and please mind my spelling
Da

Comments

Ad
  13th of Nov, 2008
I nearly got scammed today but thanks to this and google i got away with it... thanks
Ma
  16th of Nov, 2008
I've been looking for a Pug and Mendi got in touch with the same story, moving to canada blah blah blah. She wants me to collect them from Orkney or have delivered. I've said ok no problem I would collect from Orkney myself and would not use Animal Transporters, but then decided to google her and saw this... !! ! obviously Mendi is not aware that I have this information and I'm sure she/he will be in touch !!!
Ma
  18th of Nov, 2008
To day it was my turn I saw some 8 month old makaw parrots that needed a new home could not resist to cute, I was going over the emails the did not look right then my daughter came home she looked told me to google the name and low and behold I found you, thankyou so very much I didn't send a cent.