angry Whopper / terrible burger

65d island blvd
Phone: 631-319-6361
I purchased an angry whopper from my local burger king, and upon tasteing it I brought it right back to the counter and told them I wanted something else or my money refunded.
It is very unusual that I would not like something from your establishment, as I eat there on a fairly regular basis. However this was truely one of the most untasty (nasty) things I have ever eaten. To add insult to injury I was not given a refund. I would really like to know why? There is no way to know if I would like it if not for trying it. My only recourse is to write to you, as my local resturaunt would not comply with my request for a refund. My name is Karen Kolovich and my address is 65D island blvd Bohemia, N.Y 11716. The store # is 1050 The date of purchase was 3/14/09.

N  16th of Mar, 2009 by
Usually I disagree with Jason, but you have to say he does have somewhat of a point, even though he was rude about it. When you want to try something new you may or may not like it. I have tried the Angry Burger myself and I liked it. It was nothing grand, but I liked it. They can't give you a refund just because you did not like the burger. It may be nasty to you but to some people it is tasty. This is your opinion that it is nasty. This may not be the opinion of many other customers. They won't give a refund just because one person finds it nasty. The reason they don't give a refund is because they don't have to give a refund. I had a Angry Burger and it was not nasty, now unless they messed up your burger they do not require that you get a refund. I don't see why you are making a big issue over this. Next time remember how nasty the burger was and don't order it again. You are right there is no way that you know how something is going to be before trying it. I have ordered food and not liked it but I don't ask for a refund because when you try something new you may like it or you may not. If you do get it again. If you don't realise that you do not like it and get something else.
N  16th of Mar, 2009 by