angry client/ crawfordcrowssignyahoo.com / scam my mony

1 4445 eastgate mall suite 200San Diego, CA, United States
Phone: 18885089922

i am so upset that someone that you trust to help you save your home is the same people that have caused you to lose your home. i just don't understand how people like that can just take someone's last monies and never return it, if they are not going to do the work then return our money. yo guys are the lowest that they come, here we're suffering and you all probably sitting high on the hog, it dosen't make since to me. i've tried to talk to these people and they won't return my call, they alway have a recording message on the phone, now i know it got to come a time when they have to here the messages. i was told that my loan was about to close about 2 mo's ago and i haven't heard anything from them since. these people have had our loan and money over 7 mo's ago, it's just ashame before god. someone is going to pay for this i will be contacting my attorney and putting this in the news and on television stations so that they will know who these people are, i have names especially mrs. ria who have scamed me and others she's the one and others that need to be held accountable for their actions.

i hope someone contact me, thank you, angry clients