Angry Bugs Pest Control / No service

TN, United States Review updated:

I believe this is a scam. Ive tried to find any information at all on this company and they do not exist. I do not like being solicited for services.

Fr

Comments

• Ca
      13th of May, 2012

Angry Bug pest control
    615-425-1292
    Located in Hendersonville TN
    18 years experience, family owned company!

• Wo
      15th of May, 2012
    Angry Bugs Pest Control - Scam?
    Angry Bugs
    Tennessee

Very rude woman. I had actually met her out in her bug vehicle and at that time, she seemed overly friendly to the point my wife was offended. I called anyway, on the premise of cheaper prices. I simply asked questions that I ask any legitimate pest service, like Cooks or Terminix, and the woman acted like she was very offended, almost screamed at me, and hung up. They actually seem very high priced and have only been in business for a few months!!! DONT USE THEM without shopping around first!!! There are plenty of other local companies that are knowlegeable, professional, and experienced. I have used a few and have NEVER had any problems. I feel like they are trying to make quick easy money off people who may be ignorant of good service.

• Mi
      16th of May, 2012

unfortunately my competitors are not very nice and they like to get on here and write bad reviews. Angry Bug does not have a female sales representive, so Im not sure who this person above really spoke with if they spoke with anyone at all. As far as our pricing it is fair and competative with all major and local pest companies.

• Mi
      16th of May, 2012

angry bug termite and pest control is a legitimate company . we are small family owned and operated company based out of hendersonville tennessee . we are licensed bonded insured with the state of tennessee. are tennessee state charter number is 4637 . we offer competitive and fair pricing for all termite and pest control needs throughout middle tennessee . you'd like to speak with the owner or representative of the company feel free to call us anytime at 6154251292.