Angle Contracting Corp / Shotty Tile Work

1 IndianaIL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8167681789

Work(tiling and base remodel construction have to be tear down)down to the bare walls because of safety violations, poor workmanship(documentantion available to evaluated).DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Dr

Comments

• 0 Votes

People beware of Johnston Construction, located in Huntington, New York.
    James F. Johnston is uninsured and unlicensed to work as a contractor. This individual is a liar, thief, and a deadbeat.
    His work is poor and unsatisfactory. The people that work for him are just as bad

• 0 Votes

My experience at the taco Bell on 92ndst between cactus and shea was the worst I have ever had. When I walked in there the lady at the register was rude. She made no contact to say hi how can I help you, she just kinda stood there. I went ahead with my order and advised that I do not want any cheese on the chalupe that i ordered because my friend is allergic to cheese. I told her several times I didn't want cheese on there. I paid for it and she grap the cash from my hands as I was telling her I had change to give to her but she didn't wait and then when I did get the change, she grap that to and she had to count it out what the correct amount was because she hadn't typed it in which took her awhile to do. She didn't give me a # so I would know what # my food was and I never recieved a reciept. So i figured it would come in the bag. When I finally received my order to go, I checked to make sure everything was there and it was but when I got back to work, there was no reciept in the bag, and when my friend opened her chalupe there was cheese in it and because I was on my lunch hour there was no time for me to go back to work so she was not able to eat it, she just threw it away. The other tacos that were ordered were correct with the stuff on them however they did not tast right...there were a little to soggy on the bottom

• Du
      10th of Nov, 2010

I agree do not use Paul Moravec from Angle Contracting Corp. in Downers Grove Illinois he uses inexperienced contractors and rushes his jobs. I had to kick him off my job!