Angels In Disguise / Fraud and scam

This company is one of the WORST I have seen so far. They took care of my grandfather for a brief time, and they had the WORST business practices I have seen in my lifetime. They say they are "Angels" But have proven to be manipulating liars, and to be very dis honest. I put my fathers care in the hands of these 2 women, Molly & Kay, they not only showed up late every day, we have reason to believe they were stealing from us, along with having one of the caregivers they hired coming to work on drugs and alcohol. They knew this and still let her work. These 2 women are operating a business without a license and neither of them have a degree in anything! Watch out, you might be the next victim.Lexington KY, Watch out!

Va

Comments

• Do
      3rd of Oct, 2010

I don't know the specifics of your experience, but we've used this company for nearly a year now and have found the opposite to be true for every one of your complaints.

Their business practices, timeliness, honesty, and performance have been outstanding. We've never noticed anything missing during their tenure, and none of their caretenders have ever appeared to us to be abusing substances. They have, on the other hand, gone above and beyond the call of duty in their care, are very inexpensive, and to us have become almost like family.

Your complaints and charges are so radical that I rather suspect that you are the one with mental or substance abuse problems, rather than the Angels in Disguise personnel. We've been extremely happy with their service and would highly recommend them to others.