ANGELPAPS / Liars, Rude, Scammers

I requested information about their puppies. They sent me a rude email. They would not give or show a copy of the pedigree of the puppies. Why do you think that is? Is it because the pedigree isn't what they say it is? Is it because their dogs are inbred?

They do not believe in allowing puppies and / or the parents to run around. They keep them locked up. They do not have the experience that they claim they have.

I would not get a poor little puppy from these mean people if they gave it to me for free. They wouldn't of course, because their puppies are way over priced. Also, they only care about the money.

They are also very rude on the phone. They berate and belittle other well-experienced breeders if you try to talk to them on the phone. They also talk to you as though you don't know anything that you are talking about.

If you go to their website, you will not find a way to contact them neither by phone, email, nor home address. They only give email address on the puppy sale site that I found them on. What do you think they are trying to hide by not allowing the public to view this information?

Ri

Comments

• De
      Apr 17, 2009

There is far more information over on [redacted]. However this complaint makes NO SENSE really. First off, their email is on the front page of the site. Second, how would you know if they are are rude on the phone if you didn't TALK to them on the phone? How would you know anything else you claim to know either? Why show someone a pedigree if you aren't willing to sell them another puppy? How could you know ANYTHING about someone who YOU claim wouldn't talk to you. You are a LIAR and most likely another dog breeder whom is attacking others in an effort to discredit them as they seem to be popping up left and right lately. Why don't you work on your own program and you wouldn't have to worry about other breeder's. *just my opinions*

• Pa
      Jul 06, 2009
    ANGELPAPS - liar, cheater, rude
    ANGELPAPS
    Rocky River
    Ohio
    angelpaps.com

This person is a liar, and a scammer. Why do you think they do not have their contact information on their website. They go onto complaint sites and down other breeders because they cannot stand the competition. They say other breeders are liars and scammers and that you need to check or ask for a guarantee when purchasing from other people. Yet, I do not see a guarantee posted on their site for people to view before purchasing one of their dogs. They are also rude to people in emails. I would not purchase a puppy from such unethical people

• Ro
      Jul 08, 2009
    ANGELPAPS - Liars, Fraud, Deceitful, rude
    Rocky River
    Ohio
    angelpaps.com

They are scammers, they are liars and they are rude to people that inquire about the dogs. Now that I have taken a look at their dogs, I wouldn't want one anyway.

I would not do business with this lying deceitful company that wants businesses to give out their customer's email address.

They have come onto this site to tell lies about me because they are jealous breeders who can't stand the competition. They were rude in their emails to me, therefore, I reported them to the site that they had their puppies with. I did save the emails that they sent to me, and can post them here if they wish.

• Kh
      Jun 09, 2011

Two words: Puppy Mill (STAY AWAY FROM THEM), if you don't know what a puppy mill is, google it...and call your State Dept of Agriculture to see if they can look into them. Have you considered going to a breed specific rescue group?

• Ri