Angellandkids.com / No refund

England, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased 5 pairs of children's socks online from Angellandkids.com for $43.93, my payment went through. I then had an email from them requesting more money for shipping! Highly unusual but I paid again the full amount plus the extra. I was assured a refund for the first payment from Barbara and Kathy of Angellandkids. Although my products were eventually shipped I did not receive my initial refund after repeatedly asking what was happening with it. I then emailed them to say if my refund was not sorted by the next day I would open an investigation with paypal with whom I made the payment through, guess what? no response!
I have now handed my case over to paypal. Why would a company want to risk their reputation for $43.93?
More fool them as they will now receive bad publicity which will effect their business.
Purchasing items online is about trust and good service, may this be a warning to you if you are considering buying anything from Angellandkids.com, DONT DO IT THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Comments

• He
      10th of May, 2011
    Angellandkids.com - I purchased a dress and tried to return it because it didn't fit and they will not return e-mails
    Angellandkids.com
    angellandkids.com

I purchased a dress and tried to return it because it didn't fit and they will not return e-mails. and of course there are no phone numbers to call.

• Cu
      17th of Apr, 2013

I purchased an infant pageant dress from Angel Land Kids. The dress was too small. I emailed the company and received a respond from Barbara with a picture of the new dress they had in stock. I responded and stated the dress was a good exchange. I received an email from Anthony with the Authorization number, mailing address and instruction on the return. It has been since 01/2013 and as of today 04/17/2013. I have not received the dress, a respond from the company. I paid $93.00 for this dress. I have contacted the company numerous times through their website and email and no respond. The USPS verified the dress was delivered and received. I have contacted the BBB, Consumers Affairs, Paypal and several consumer blogs. This company does not list an customer service telephone number on their website. It is obvious they are fraudulent and predatory in doing business. I do not recommend anyone to purchase from this company. I am following up on my complains including with the BBB in Atlanta GA. This company is robbing consumers of their money and not providing the goods purchased which is against the law.

• Em
      3rd of Oct, 2013

Originally thought this company was ok, though they seemed to be a bit unorganized they're communication about what was happening with my order was great, but it was all false it has been over a month since my parcel was supposedly dispatched (they told me it had been several times on different dates) I have been on long service leave and home during postal hours and th're has been no sign of it, I had to pay extra for delivery for something that has not been delivered, this site is clearly a scam, do not use.

• Em
      3rd of Oct, 2013

Horrible timing, I partially take back my earlier comment, I just received my parcel, it exactly what I wanted. However it did take a lot longer than what I was told it would take to get here.