Angelina Cruise/kendra Rogers / Angelina Cruise/Kendra Rogers

1322 W. 30th StIndianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
I had a piece of jewelry on sale at craigs list. Angelina said she wanted to purchase it and would deposit 800.00 into my paypal account. I got several e-mails from who I thought was pay pal. Turns out they were phishing e-mails she made up and one of the paypal e-mails said I had to ship the piece and give them a tracking number before they would deposit into my account. So I did. It cost me 60.00 to ship overnite. I never heard from pay pal so I contacted them and thats when they told me there was no angelina cruise and no money. So now I'm out a 1, 000.00 worth of jewelry and 60.00 in shipping fees. Beware!!! Her name is Angelina Cruise/Kendra Rogers 1322 W. 30th St., Indianapolis, IN 46208
Tw

Comments

Li
  27th of Oct, 2008
So I just had Angelina Cruise send me those paypal emails and because the transaction we were making was so big I called pay pal to check the Email ID and The Transaction ID # and both came back non-existant so I send the emails to Spoof@paypal.com and they were both Phishing Emails. The Item I was suppose to send was worth about 1, 300 dollars and I am so glad I customer care to get it straightened out.