ANGELBETTINA AND VISHNU FRAUD IN HYDERABAD / BPO FRAUD IN DATA ENTRY PROJECT IN HYDERABAD

1 India Review updated:

dear center, angel betina and her partner vishnu taken 1 lakh amount for herbal product outbond process but after one month she is not lifting my phone and she is escaped fr office, i want to know the home adress, i dont know her home adress, so roaming here and there, i am hahing her cheque given to me, but account is not working, please any one know about these people, please help as a human being, i want collect mt money from her but how ? i dont know i want book case but both our of office and hyd .so what can i do ? please mail me if you have any idea to collect the money from them .
my request to all as human being pleas help me . my center in ameerpet image hospital beside .but i dont have money to start any other process so waiting for god decision agaist them . i heard she is running placement comsulting also, she is collectiing money fr student and changing office when i reached office then i got this infromation, she is doing the same fore the last 6 year with diff partner . if any student or center suffered from angel bettina please come down my office we can search her together with unity

Ch

Comments

• Ca
      29th of Apr, 2012

Show the prrofs - Dont unnecessarily tamper image.

• Ca
      29th of Apr, 2012

This is a rediculous post.. Regarding Herbal Process till date Call Directions is no where associated with it.Please show me the proofs and agreement which we have given the project..In case the post is fake to tamper Call Directions Name in the Market We will take legal action against the person who posted it, I kindly request the editor of this site kindly check the genuinity before taking the Complaints. If you are failed to produce the Proofs and agreements we will severe action and file a deformation Case.Please Remove the Post Immediately..Thank you..

29th of Apr, 2012

Hi - Whoever posted this donnt u know our offie address - dont you know my mobile number - y r u hiding by posting such nonsense on the web and when i'm calling chandu y r u disconnecting my calls. dont u have the guts to face.. I will be available in office hours please come.. with respective documents..

• Ra
      21st of Dec, 2012

Hi, every one its my duty to inform that this company by name M/s.Ascensive BPO Solutions Pvt Ltd Represented by Rakesh Balla, Savitha Balla, Rajesh Balla, Rishi Thakur all are fraud.rishi thakur who represent himself as director of ascensive bpo solutions pvt ltd situated at 1st floor, Novelty plaza, Bhai Bala chowk, Ludhiana-141001, Punjab.His contact no is 09815348078, Rakesh balla no-09646923829, Rajesh balla no-998816443.this people act as genuine bpo project outsourcing company wth direct company authorization .now a days he is outsourcing media inbound project which totally fraud .he telling from past 1 and 1/2 year.as every one know no consultancy or company hold the project for long time.he took 10 lakhs from me by promising to provide the indian bank inbound project.he initially make believable .he will give you all required guarantee like bank LC, cheque, stamp paper, letter head etc..as a well wisher iam informing u all.