Angela Wilcott / Premium service, purolator express envelope

On July 18, 2016 at approximately 1pm, I shipped a very important document from 40A Industrial Park in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I was told this would be delivered to New Lowell, Ontario the next day. PIN [protected]. This cost $30.53.

The recipient required this document to attend an emergency dental appointment for an abscessed tooth. She is recovering from cancer and just completed her radiation treatments in the Sault before she went on vacation in New Lowell. Her immune system has been greatly compromised from this and she is still very painful during the recovering process from the mastectomy.

I just received a phone call from her, Cathy Woods, that she only received her package at 12:30pm today, Thursday, July 21, 2016, three days later. The infection from her tooth can be very dangerous for her wellbeing. She hopefully can get into the dentist today, as she needed this document prior.

When I worked for the government at Children's Aid, we never had a problem with your services and I thought I could count on next day delivery. I am very disappointed in this service. Customers should not have to suffer in pain while waiting two extra days for a package that can be matter of life or death.

Apologies do not save lives, expediency does. I went out of my way to retrieve this document and send it as fast as possible and I expected the same from your company. The female staff member working that day was insulting to my partner also, but that is another issue.

Wi