Angela Penbrook Productions / Processing Rebate Scam

After a long letter of how Angela, the single Mom, broke and trying to support her daughter was read and how she made so much money on procesing rebates you think how great she is and how this is what you want for yourself. You get the feeling you have the right person to give you the information and that your not being scammed. Ha! that's a joke. Once you sign up you get a thank you for the $197 email and you will be getting your information same day from Angela. Did not happen. I emailed the address given, no response. I called the 800# and talked to a foreign lady who said she would cancel the membership and refund the money, still waiting. I will dispute the charges if not cancelled and I won't give up until I get my refund. DO NOT go to her sight and believe her great wealth story.

Comments

Lo
  5th of Mar, 2008
Pennbrook Productions - Fraud and scam!
Pennbrook Productions
Lake Panasoffkee,Florida 33538
Florida
www.home.com

I received an e-mail from this company offering a opportunity to process Rebstes from home. followed the info to a Angela Penbrook apparently the owner or author of the Sales letter that proported to offer the names of companies that offered this type of work. As soon as I paid by registration fee by Credit Card, I was able to download info. However it was NOT the information that I was offered! Repeated attempts to contact company and this Angela Penbrook have Failed!

Ro
  6th of Mar, 2008

Yes, this company is phony. I purchased this so-called program, and all I got was some wothless 53 page ebook telling me to sign up for citibank and how to place ads on google, yahoo, etc. I emailed her for a refund, but of course, she doesn't reply, and her phone number is fake. I'm doing a chargeback with my cc company, and I've reported her for fraud. People like this need to be stopped. From now on, if anyone sends me an offer to work at home, it's going straight in the trash bin.

Ke
  17th of Mar, 2008

I was under the impression I would be processing rebates not advertising but i figered i spent the money so ill give it a try. It doesn't work and I cant get my money back. She is a scam artess.

Me
  20th of Mar, 2008

I signed up also for this. I sent more than a 100 emails to the customer service email until they finally emailed me back. Its not processing rebates. It is advertising a product in hopes that someone will buy it then you get paid. I just called for my refund and I want to share the number with you

(866) 885-8126

Hope you receive this in time!!

Megan!

Swansea
Illinois
Phone: 618-235-6284
wealthdci.com

This was so disappointing. I talked this over with my husband
and we read everything, thought it was a good solid company.
I can know longer get on the website and if I do they change my password so I'm not able to get back in. Even the same day. The customer service line answers, but when your transferred it's a busy signal. I would love to find a way to block companies with bad reputations so we would know it before even reading it. Also, the e-mail addresses they give to contact them do not connect to anyone or not found. Hopefully there won't be a problem with getting back.

Wa
  29th of Mar, 2008

gentlemen, I have had similar problems getting the website to come up. I have used every suggestion
they have recommended for me to try, but to no avail. I was able to download the materials to start the
process to set up an account with the recommended click bank; however, due to my limited experience
with the internet processes, I am still not logged into them correctly yet. I am still going to keep plugging into the system if possible and will let you know I am successful. sincerely, wayne.

Na
  4th of Apr, 2008

It happend to me too. Never pay to work for somone else. She takes your money & runs. You never hear from her again.

Ki
  4th of Apr, 2008

Not only did she take my $197, but she charged me twice! Unfortunately, I did not see this until 2 weeks after I cancelled my membership. Now I'm out $394, I get no response and can't even get her web page anymore! Yea, sure she's making money right & left - she's ripping people off!

Ch
  4th of Apr, 2008

Yes I'm also a victim of this.I called the 800-number and was greeted by someone who sounded as a non English speaker(Oriental) and gave her name as Maka, having her office somewhere in Irvine.Someone by the name of Chris Tucker assured me that he will look into my complaint the first thing next day and will refund whatever I paid.To this day I am waiting .. and worse thing is that I cannot log onto the website that was given

Pr
  4th of Apr, 2008

I to was taken in my this company. I got the email saying that my order was complete and that my account would be charged 197.00. I went into the site and read all of the information. But it was not what I was expecting.
Something told me to check my account and they had charged my account 198.58 and it was not list the way they said it would be listed. So I went this morning and tried to put stop payment on but I found out that was they have received noticed that the money is their the payment can't be stop. So I filed a dispute and cancelled my card. I wish there was a way to get the word out there so no one else would be taken advantage of.

Ja
  4th of Apr, 2008

one of the worst rip-offs ive ever seen, luckily i disputed the charge imediatly and i will be re-imbursed or i will take my next vacation to irvine ca. and get my 197bucks out of ms. penbrooks bmw or mercedes or whatever she has in her driveway.

Ri
  6th of Apr, 2008

The same thing happended to me. Her website states that after signing up you will receive the ordered materials within 5 minutes. I have called the 800 number 3 times and have emailed angela 4 times and have received no response from angela and was told by some person at the other end of the customer service number that I would receive the materials within 24 hours 3 times. This is deliberate fraud and the appropriate legal authority needs to litigate these charges of fraud. Angela needs to spend 5 to 10 in Federal Prison. Does anyone have a brick and mortar address for Angela?

Od
  7th of Apr, 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions - Scam and fraud!
Angela Penbrook Productions
Shawano
Wisconsin
Phone: 7155245956

I purchased her program for 197.00 and it was a scam. Very misleading, i have been unable to get my money back! Beware all!

Ch
  8th of Apr, 2008
AngelaPenbrook Productions - Rebate processor scam!
AngelaPenbrook Productions
White Cloud

They keep saying someone will call me and they never do. I really wanted to process rebates not sell things. I've emailed several times and no one responds. Is no one on the internet legitimate? Better Business Bureau should shut these people down.

Ma
  11th of Apr, 2008

I came across this company through my email and it sounded so easy that of course, I went ahead with it. Paid the money, just to realize that it took more that an hour to start making money. discusted with the whole process I started making phone calls and sending emails. Today is phone call number 5, we will see what other excuse they give me. The first one was easy they said the refund was going to be in my bank account in 5 business days, did not happened, second call 3 business days, third call they could not find my information in their system; fourth a supervisor was going to call me in 48 hours, he/she did not call me. I am still waiting for my money!

Mdln

Sa
  14th of Apr, 2008

I am glad to see I am not the only one who believed this. I am still trying to get my money back, I am now negative in my account and the foriegn customer service people are down right rude. What a crooked crew. I will see to it that I am refunded my money or I will join the rest of you in the trip to irvine...
Good luck and don't give up. Justice will prevail.

Br
  17th of Apr, 2008
Angela Penbrook Productions - FRAUD AND SCAM!!!!
Angela Penbrook Productions
7545 n winchester ave
Chicago
Illinois
Phone: 773-842-7198
www.wealthdci.com

I am a single mother of 2 and i was trying to make some extra money for my kids. This morning at 10am i got an email for rebate processing and it made some since to me but it did sound to good to be true. So after reading everything i clicked get started now. Then it asked for credit card info, once that was completed i clicked summit and it took me right back to enter my credit card again. Not even 10 mins later my chase account was pending a charge for $197... i still have not received any email from this place that just stole my money. My bank will have to dispute the charge and they deactivated my card as if it were stolen 20 mins after ANGELA PENBROOK STOLE MY MONEY!!! I never thought to google Angela Penbrook till after she stole my money... this is such a scam and i am reporting to everyone i can including the better business buer

Ja
  18th of Apr, 2008

This is the biggest bull crap scam I have ever seen! I have been promised a call from a manager 3 times now and nothing. I have filled a complaint with Visa and I pray that will help!

Sy
  19th of Apr, 2008

I was also taken in by this scam. People should not be allowed to have smote like this on the internet... My problem was I got into the site, you just couldn't fill out the forms for clickbank.
You couldn't put any info on the forms. I want my money back.

Mc
  27th of Apr, 2008

I ask for a refund on my credit and I was hung up on twice, I told the customer service rep that I was not interested in their rebates offer after reading into it more.