Angela Penbrook/Penbrook Productions / Total scam ---THIEVES

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Hello,
I signed up with her with high hopes and paid my $197.00 at the first part of May 2008, At the end of may 2008 I requested my refund and can't get any response I got was taken for and disappoint. If you know how to get a refund please let me know. I have sent 3 different emails over a 3 week period requesting my refund and can't get any response. Any help getting a hold of these thieves would be greatly appreciated. I really wish I googled her first!

I also wanted to tell you I recently signed up with another home-based business that is absolutely not a SCAM! They are a member of the better business bureau. Here is my website. www.vemmabuilder.com/481994805 or www.myvemma.com/bestliving

This has truly been the best financial decision I have ever made, I have already received my first check and my second check is on its way!! My only regret is that I did not find this first instead of Angela Penbrook Productions. I have been scammed many times unfortunately, But my life has changed dramically since I found VEMMA. Please don't just take my word for it, check it out for yourself. Again my websites are www.vemmabuilder.com/481994805 or www.myvemma.com/bestliving

I want to help you and others like me and you that have been scammed by Angela Penbrook or other scams like it. It is such a shame that crooks are taking our hard earned money that most of us cannot afford to lose in the first place. That's why most of us try for a home based business to begin with, Because our lives need more income. But This Vemma is truly the very best I have found. They do not false advertise, and they have solid information to back them up about their company and product.

There are many scams out there, and me being a honest christian woman it really makes me sick that people take advantage to me and others like me. I certainly could not afford to lose this $197 to that Scam artist---Angela Penbrook!

Any information in regards to my refund from angela penbrook productions would also be helpful.
With Kindest regards and best wishes,
Brandi Freeman

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Jul, 2008

I joined with the company and they took my $197.00 on April 17, 2008. I calledthe number that I had which I have lost and asked for my money back because I had asked for help on some things to get started and they promised I would get my half of my money back and a tech would call me within 24 to 48 hour and they never called. I have tried to get in touch with them since and haven't been able to.