Angela Penbrook / I got my refund too!

1 OH, United States Review updated:

We got our money back, finally!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! :) :) :) Yesterday, my husband called our credit company, and we already have our refund!!! :) :) :) I praise God for that!!! :) :) :) We did it in a different way... We got our credit bank statement and we saw the 197 dollars charged, and next to the description there was an 866 phone number [protected]), so, my husband called them and requested them our money back... It was the only way that worked! :)

I had sent many e-mails requesting technical support first, but no answers, then I sent many more requesting my money back and I got no one answer, then I talked to a supervisor and he hanged me up when I requested my money back, I made many calls and nothing happened... Until we received our credit bank statement, we saw that 866 number and we called them.

So, they gave us a number like a confirmation one and told us to allow them 5-7 business day to receive it back!!!

Keep trying! Try the number I gave it to you!

Good luck and praying for you all.

Lo

Comments

• Re
      11th of Mar, 2008
    Angela Penbrook - Angela Penbrook
    Angela Penbrook

This is just a scam. Once you hit submit button you are locked out of site with out your paid for information. They will not answer any phone calls, They keep you on the line up to 10 min., then hang up. I have called my Bank to get my money back it is pending.

• Ed
      12th of Mar, 2008

This is CORRECT, this is a scam, I have been to call to get my money back and they keep me on hold for around 8 minutes and then the line goes dead. I have sent emails and there is no response. I just want my money back and they will not do it. I will be filing a report with the BBB and report what happened to me on other websites. To bad that I didn't look her up first prior to purchasing what they offered.

• Tb
      13th of Mar, 2008

I also bought the story see is selling and ordered the program that turned out to be a course on how to use click bank, i called thr 1-866-885-8126,, and option 1, at around 1:30 am est,, thats tech support, requested refund and was given a refund confirmation number, and told i would get my credit to my master card in around 7 days, but when calling during daytime was put on hold every time, at this time of the morning only on phone for 3-5 mins max.

• El
    Angela Penbrook - Angela Penbrook
    Angela Penbrook

I applied for processing rebates online her company charged 197.00 to join and I did not get any response at all.

• Er
      18th of Mar, 2008

All the information to cancel get a refund is clearly stated on her site. This program is a bit confusing to a novice however after 3 weeks of her training, I am now making over $500 per week. People who expect to get rich off of paying $197.00 for an ebook, need to WAKE UP! There is no free lunch! Remember your mother always told you if it too good to be true, it probably is. Angela Penbrook's program is for serious business people only. If you don't want to put in the time or effort to learn, keep the credit card in the wallet and quit buying things online.

• Li
      18th of Mar, 2008

THIS IS A SCAM!! GAVE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AFTERWARDS NO CONTACT. MADE A COMPLAINT AND THEY GIVE ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS. WISH THE SAME THING WISH I WOULD OF GOOGLED HER NAME AND I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION.

• Da
      19th of Mar, 2008

Yeah, she got me for 197.00, too.Funny thing is, I went to my CC acct online to see about getting it back and there's no record of the transaction, even though I made it. Maybe they didn't go through with it after I talked to their"support team" and told them I didn't have the time to devote to it. Nonetheless, she stole 197.00 from me;an expensive lesson learned!

• Pa
      19th of Mar, 2008

Angela Stevens-Penbrook's program is a big scam, I purchased her program was purchased by my daughter, 5 minutes kater I tried to cancel the transaction, i've been given a different refund authorizatiion code every day that i've called, so I now have 12 different refund codes. I want to get together a group of people that she's scammed and do a protest in the city where she's based which is Irvine, CA. There is an email address it's customercare@penbrookproductions.com, the phone numbers I have are 866-885-8126, and 800-785-8042. You can also write letters to the Attorney General in your state and contact the Better Business Bureau, if they receive enough complaints eventually something will be done, she might even land in court in a class action law suit. If you haven't received a refund flood her email address with refund requests 15-20 times aday just keep hitting that send button over and over again

21st of Mar, 2008

After getting numerous emails about making income through rebate processing, I went to Angela Penbrook's site. I then went to Alta Vista and did a search which brought me to this site. I appreciate the feeback from people who have lost money.

• Un
      22nd of Mar, 2008

Erik you ae a liar, you might even work for her, like you said she states you will get your money back but when i comes time to it you dont see a penny back. Once again you are a liar.

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2008

Hey everyone, i was scammed by her too, but i called this # 866-885-8126 on march 18th, and after a couple of minutes i spoke to someone who took all my info, name, adress, phone, and email, then she gave me a conf#, today i got an email from noreply@makemyincomeathome.com stating that i should get my refund in about 5-7 bussiness day. I'm gonna see what happened from there. so if u've been scammed by her, please take ur chance at this# to get your money back. THis ANGELA PENBROOK needs to be stop. Good luck to all and myself.

• Wi
      24th of Mar, 2008

This is about the worst business transaction on the internet and I
    mean the WORST! I am associated with a SCAMMER group on the
    net at Perfspot.com and I can assure you that she is fixing to be put through the "COALS of HELL".I am also a victum of this "SORRY B***H" and that is really putting it mildly without
    over stating it. What they don't tell you before they have you in
    the web of this BlackWidow is that you have to buy merchandise
    from a retailer and then apply for a rebate, that is the only way
    you would ever get anything in return for youself.I have only one thing to say to this woman is " YOU WILL BURN IN HELL" and that is assured, count on it. LET's' PUT THIS WOMAN, OUT OF BUSINESS, GO TO- Federal Trade Comm., Federal Communication Comm.and FBI Fraud Division.

• So
      24th of Mar, 2008

I ALMOST GAVE THIS PROGRAM A CHANCE AND GIVE THEM MY CC INFORMATION FOR THE $197, BUT I DECIDED T O LOOK HER UP FIRST. IM GLAD I DID, THANKS TO YOU ALL.

• Mi
      25th of Mar, 2008

I gave my 197.00 and now lost my job and can't get my money back.

• Te
      26th of Mar, 2008

This is a scam. I am on disability and wanted to find a way to legally earn some additional income to pay for medication. I'm an x-corporate warrior and the process looked familiar to reservation queues. I signed up and now i know where junk mail comes from. ClickBank didn't have any reputable companies in the affiliate list. Angela had Fortune 500 logos streaming across the top of her webpage. I should have searched the internet before buying this scam. I can't believe I was scammed!

• Le
      26th of Mar, 2008

I am very thankful that I decided to do a search on Angela Penbrook first. I was sincerely thinking about giving up $197.00 (which I would have had to borrow) to do this. I am so sorry you guys lost your money and getting the run around. Expensive lesson to learn. I thank you all for putt the 411 out there about her. Your probably saving a lot of folks from going through this.

• Ka
      26th of Mar, 2008

Angela Penbrook should go to jail! I got SCAMMED by that [censored] B***H. I'm really new at this online thing and dont know much and she took advantage of that. I also got different # and many excueses why I didn't get my refund. I even talked to "The Supervisor" her name was Kathy and she assured me that she would get it to me in 2 days because I already had been waiting 2 weeks. And guess what almost a month later still nothing. I wish I knew better to look her up first. But thanks to this site I found out there is something WE can do...GET HER OFF THE NET

• Ci
      27th of Mar, 2008

Thanks for all the information. I almost sent for this then googled her name and found this site. Sorry for everyone. Just thankful that I googled her!

• Wa
      27th of Mar, 2008

Yea I should have Looked her up, I even gave it a few days, now i'm kicking myself. That just goes to show that people these days just can't be trusted and even when they can, it's almost to the point where you can't. Something needs to be done, I'll be contacting as many people as I can to get her off the I-net. I also want to thank everyone for there input as I may need more proof than just my word. Keep it up with complaints.

• Fr
      27th of Mar, 2008

my mother was thinking to do this but i looked up the name and i could not even fine a web site so i did a general search and i understand that this is ###