Angela Pembrook / Refund Scamm

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I tried the system. I disliked it from the beginning. I asked for a refund within 30 days. They said that they refunded me 4/25/08 with some bogus Ref #. My bank has not seen an attempt to refund the $197.00. I have called 8 times and have been promised the refund the next day. Never happened. I have been promised a phone call from a "supervisor" within 24 hours. Never happened. I have been promised an email saying that they are aware of the problem and that they will fix it. Never happened.

If you get a solicitation from them don't walk but run from this organization.

Ra

Comments

• Ji
      24th of Apr, 2008
    Angela Pembrook - Not what was advertized
    Home Rebate Processor Program
    309 SW Ensley
    Lees Summit
    Missouri

It looket too good so at the bottom of the ad I found a e-mail address. When I entered it I found all the complaints. I am glad I checked into it. Buyer-be-ware. Thanks google.

• Ke
      1st of Jul, 2008

I know for a fact that this is a scam. I made the purchase on 4/30/08. I called for a refund on 5/15/08 and still have not recieved it yet. I have emailed this company @ getsupportlive.com and it is bogus. I do not recommend anyone else to give their hard working money to this woman. I wish everyone that has been told they can get a refund sue this woman and bring her down. I wish I would have done my research before I purchased. We live and learn. People like her you just have to pray for.

• He
      12th of Sep, 2008

Angela Pembroke should be locked up and throw away the key because she is a liar, she promised what she cannot deliver and does it for a living too.

Look how many people she scammed out ot $197.00. I wonder how many of us there are. I think there should be some bounty hunters placed out there to hunt these people down and have them punished severely.

Times are hard as it is and people are trying hard to make some extra cash and look at what she is doing. Shame, shame on you Angela Penbroke!!!

• Na
      4th of Oct, 2008

I to sined up for this rebate processor job on 3/29/08 and found that the job is not what I wanted so I called on 4/29/08 and canceled . I also asked for my money back and was told that it would take two credit card statements for my refund of $197.00 to be posted to my account. This has not happen as of this date 10/4/08.