Angela Pembroke / no service - ignored my e-mails want my mney back

1 601 W Mt Hawley TerracePeoria, United States Review updated:
Phone: 309-692-9485

I paid $197 for a program to teach me to do a certain job and despite countless
e-mails, I got no help. Firstly, they would not answer my e-mails. I was given a site, but could not get access to it. I have repeatedly asked for my money back but have not yet received it.

Comments

• Na
      28th of Apr, 2008

I encountered the same problem. The program I paid for was not close to the crazy hoops I had to go through. I was completely confused and THEN they had the nerve to call me and want me to give them another 5 to 10K to make millions. I had to laugh. I told them that I couldnt get the stupid program to work that I already paid for and they wanted me to give them more money to improve my internet business. WHAT BUSINESS? I thought I was issuing rebate checks and I didnt need anything. I called my credit card company and they are disputing it. I told them it was fraud and I did not get the product that I paid for. I feel like a fool for being scammed. I wasnt trying to make a million. Only to supplement my income so I can buy gas and food.

11th of May, 2008

It happend to me too, and like everyone else they will not return your emails, nor your calls. I tried to get my credit card company to help me, and thought I was good for a while then got a letter staeing that because the email didn't state what I ws getting they couldn't help me get a credit on my credit card, isn't that just crazy we are the ones getting scammed and Angela Pembroke is making all that money by lieing and not giveing all of those hundreds of people who want a refund, and to top it off my credit card is no help either, so I am paying them off and not useing them anymore. I hope you have better luck then me with my credit card company. I am going to write the BBB on this girl, and hope she finds herself in court for scammeing all of us.

16th of May, 2008

Seconds after we paid for the program we called and told them it was a mistake and wanted our money back. The female answering the phone said ok but we never got our money returned. Then another company called saying they worked with her and could help us but it was clear all they wanted was to sell something and steal some more money.

Is there a company that investigates these online scams?

1st of Nov, 2008

Since we are all in the same boat here, is there something we can do collectivly to (1) get our money back and (2) put this Pembrook out of business?