Angela Binks / returns

1 United Kingdom

I have been trying to return an item but unfortunately I do not have access to a computer or printer so unable to print off the shipping label. I have asked for your full address of where you are so I can return the item. I'm currently unemployed so can't afford not to get refund. Please can you let me have the full address of where I can send the item.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.


Angela Binks

Sep 13, 2017

Post your comment