Angel Stevens process at home program / difficulty obtaining refund

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company promises a refund if you don't like the program but when you request your refund in the time allotted, they give you the run around I still haven't rec'd my refund of 197.00 as promised.

Comments

• Da
      5th of May, 2008

after requesting my refund via email, I found them to respond quickly, so if you plan to try this company then later decide it's not for you. request your refund via email, rather then over the phone you'll get a better response

• Lo
      19th of May, 2008

I gave in to high hopes & sent $197.00 on 5/2/08. I have been trying to get my refund through (support@processathome.com), which is the email add. they gave for asst. reasons, including "returns and/or refunds." All that site is is page after page of unbelievable different things, but I couldn't find anything where I could actually request my refund. So then I have tried to call the customer support number and that never rang or anything, it was just dead silence. I will keep trying, but if there is anyone w/ knowledge that could help push this through, I'd appreciate some honest info.

14th of Aug, 2008

Ok guys, I just recieved refund. Here is what you need to do.
    Send an email to PAH_refunds@esellerate.net and in the email you need to include the following:

Customer's name
    Email address
    Order number (should start with ST)

I hope this helps you all,
    Good Luck

• Al
      5th of Oct, 2008

Yes, I was one of the stupid people as well to think that this process at home refunds was going to make me some big $$-boy was I ever wrong. I signed up with this program the end of April-did all my training, never rec' any companies to do refunds for. Called the 800# several times, kept getting a run around. Finally before my 90 days were up, I called and requested my refund that was back on 7-22-08-was given my confirmation #- as of today 10-5-08-still no refund. I call everyday sometimes 3 times a day, just to see if I get a different response-but never-I kept getting told we will send this to our corporate office, then I request to speak to a manager/supervisor and they are always behind close doors in a meeting/or on the phone. This is the biggest scamming company ever. I have contacted BBB in Los Angelos and they have done what they can and have the closed the claim. So now I'm going to email PAH_refunds@esellerate.net per a pervious person that filed a complaint and see if I get somewhere-keeping my fingers crossed-do not fall for this scam like I did.

• Dh
      17th of Mar, 2009

I was one of the stupid people too and asking since the 5 of June 2008 for the promissed money back. It was in time. Had to deal whit affiliates or worker from and they could not find the order nr., so sended requested information via mail many times. Last email I received told me I'm out of the warranty time.
    So contacted BBB.com without result. No response from Angel Stevens or the company !!!
    I will try PAH_refunds@esellerate.net now. Thank your guys for the hints to get money back !!
    How can we stop them rippers and shut them down forever ???