Anepax Ltd/Nikon D90+Lens Kit Order N°17383995 / goods not delivred

1 2 OLD BROMPTON ROAD SW73DQLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0845-2997519

hello,

on april the 27th i ordered a digital photo camera nikon d90 +lens kit 18-105
order n° [protected] at anepax ltd.
i payed by wiretransfer €500 trough my bank(dexia) to their bank barclays
with adress:10 malvern road london n17 9hh
their codes: iban gb72 barc [protected]
swift/bic barcgb22
since then i never heard from them, e-mails are not answered and by phone i can not reach them.
on the w.w.w. i found some comments stating that they are a fraude company.
so i am worried about loosing my money.
my deeds:

100 brussels
belgium

Comments

9th of May, 2009

I found this company offers to good to be trusted. The price is too atractive to be real. I am also interested to purchase a Nikon D90 camera with some lenses. By analyzing and comparing the web offers in EU, Anepax Limited web description smells to a fraud. I would not trust them any information. The very similar situation I had with:
    jenniferbarrett1981@gmail.com. After checking with few e-mails about risks, warranties, payment procedures they disappeared. They answered two times with very doubtfull info.
    Sorry for your money!

• Da
      11th of May, 2009

Hallo John..

ik denk dat ik mogelijks nog een grotere fout heb begaan.. een uurtje geleden 1340 euro overgeschreven..naar die webwinkel

ik heb intussen wel al naar mijn ING kantoor gebeld om te trachten deze betaling tegen te houden..

ZOPAS bericht gekregen van mijn ING kantoor dat de betaling is tegengehouden en het geld terug op mijn rekening zal worden gestort !!!

ik had toch graag nog willen weten of je nog steeds niets hebt ontvangen of gehoord???

Mvg Danny Binard
    0475 444 588

• Da
      15th of May, 2009

Hello John; You must be sure this is a fraud. I paid the 500 euros for the same camera, after 30 minutes i was worry and i investigated a little bit at the net, after reading all the advises i tried to get back my bank transfer and they told me that this is imposible, once the transfer is done you are not able to turn back. They advised to the bank by swift code, but the acount of this people can be redirected to another accounts.
    anepaxworld is a clone of futureshop.ca
    You must consider in going to the police, you won´t get back the money, but we can start an international police investigation. I have done it jet.
    We have to stop this ###, and the best way is to start the process.
    This will work if everyone do the same.
    sorry for your money, but i was as stupid as you.
    Daniel

• Ps
      24th of May, 2009

I have the same problem
    ordered a canon 5d.
    never ever heard from them, no contact possible, no telephone answer.
    complaint at bank, waiting results
    paul sterk

• Ps
      24th of May, 2009

als wij wat samen kunnen ondernemen, dan sluit ik mij aan.
    paul sterk

• Mi
      15th of Jun, 2009

I have the same problem.
    On April 26 I ordered a Canon D40 + 17-87 Lens Kit for 559€
    I never received anything. The web site doesn't exist anymore.

I also paiyed by wire transfer (on 4 may 2009) but contrary to JOhn the account number wasn't BARCLAYS. I send funds to their account HSBC.
    IBAN was : GB34 MIDL 4018 5730 30 77 34
    SWIFT/BIC : MIDLGB2173P
    Adress : 5/6 Hogh Street
    Converty, CV1 5RE
    United Kingdom

I will see with the police and with my bank.

Would you agree to bring an action against them?
    I will check for the conditions of such an action.

• Gi
      7th of Jul, 2009

I have the same problem
    I ordere a Canon 50D and paid 570EUR by bank transfer

Worried, I reacted a few days later but too late already. I' ve never got anythinbg and lost the money.

I went to the (Belgian) police to make a claim but I'm not sure they will do anything from here.

Has anybody made a claim to the UK police already ?

I'm willing to start something together

Regards,