Andysautosport.com / Provides fault parts and refuses to solve the problem

95037, 15005 Concord Circle, Morgan Hill, CA, United States Review updated:

I don’t recommend anyone to buy from the website www.andysautosport.com. They provided me damaged parts, and when I finally reached the seller, he told me to pay for the return postage. So the return postage cost me more than I paid for the parts. It was so annoying that they couldn’t solve the problem, which they created. I do not advise you to buy from them. It is too risky to get nothing in the end. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this seller.

Ce
Mar 29, 2014

Comments

• Bo
      16th of Apr, 2011
    Andysautosport.com - Don't buy from them if you don't want to end up like me, paying so much and get zero
    Andysautosport.com
    andysautosport.com

I purchased online for a set of Xenon Bodykit through this site costing to USD1600 including international shipment! They never ship the product, given me a invalid tracking number from the freight company. Called them on the hotline and they are not responsive or simply not interested. Emailed them and no responses as well. DON'T buy from them if you don't want to end up like me, paying so much and get zero.