Andy Pieprzyk / Thief

1 South Warren, MI, United States

Andy Pieprzyk

The Biggest Piece of ### turd on this planet - This slime ball joke is the reason im no longer with my sons mother. Being a Jehovas Witness this idiot violates the tenth commandment and not only takes my girl from me but now lives with my son. He made a Police Report on me twice the first time I did 2.5 Months in jail for disturbing his peace. This ### Loves to call the police when he sees me in person. Now he lives In a crappy ghetto 10 Van Dyke apartment. He also works at home depot making $9 an hour, in Warren on 10 and Hoover. All i have to say is this when you meet a girl and shes got a child and lives with her sons father, Step tha ### back dude and find your self a girl with less baggage especially when the father loves his family and would do anything to have them back. You just made a life long enemy and your gonna get yours ### boy I promise you that. If I was in Michigan right now this Joke would have his face caved inn. I got $200 for the first person to punch this ### in his mouth for me. Lol Hey Mr Andy Pieprzyk (Last name means Pimple in Polish) Pray to Jehova because i got something for you coming sooner then you think. On top of it all this ### Claims to be this big time good and honest Jehovas Witness and then violates the tenth commandment with nothing more then a ### justification that makes zero sense. The worst part about it is that him and his new wife Amber Pieprzyk take my son to these cult meetings and brain wash him by playing him obey jehova songs all day. I will not let this garbage loser ruin my sons life. Andy Pieprzyk you are a sick individual and Karma is watching. this Guy puts me in jail and then marries my sons mother while im in jail, then comes to court to makes more false statements about me. You are the biggest low life on this planet. And let me guess you feel zero guilt for the lives you have ruined my son misses me because of your constant police reports I cant even come ten feet around him because your such a Punk. you are not a real man, a real man would never do this to another person unless hes a hating loser with no moral outlook on life. I still Love Amber and Miss my son and Im the wrong guy to ### with and you will learn that shortly.

Mar 27, 2013